pc controls

vygec

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there any way for getting my control pad (logitech wingman) to control the menu's within the game? The reason i ask is, after every over i find myself having to click the mouse button to return to the game (very tedious).
thanks.

I had the same problem its something to do with keyboard lay out cant remember how i did it , also how do u save games in cricket 2005 ??

thanks
arc

vygec said:
Is there any way for getting my control pad (logitech wingman) to control the menu's within the game? The reason i ask is, after every over i find myself having to click the mouse button to return to the game (very tedious).
thanks.
No there isn't as far as i know.And i know alot :P

midwkt said:
how do u save games in cricket 2005 ??
arc
If you mean during a match then this is how you do it. At the end of an over when the menu comes up there will be a button saying SAVE. Click it and then save.

Cowburn199 said:
No there isn't as far as i know.And i know alot :P

If you mean during a match then this is how you do it. At the end of an over when the menu comes up there will be a button saying SAVE. Click it and then save.

thanks for that , do i create a profile 1st then save the game ???

Cowburn199 said:
Did you not already create a profile?

no , i load the game then it says continue with save , continue without save
so i presume that i need a profile 1st , then save a game but then wen i go to the game its not there jus my profile name ?? can please list how to please m8 thanks

mid

Users who are viewing this thread