PC Controls

P

philt

I can hit fours and play defensively well but I'm having trouble with 6's. The six hit button doesn't seem to work. I have Microsoft sidewinder pro controller and I have tried remapping button. I've got normal stroke/defense/advance/leave ball but no six hit!! Any help greatly appreciated as I'm getting murdered in one day games!

I've also tried remapping keyboard and six hit button doesn't work on this either!

mention the number of buttons ur gamepad has....secondly this topic as been answered in the forum....search and youll get the answer....for the keyboard try using the default button layout and then try hitting six

hi

Wonder if you can help me?

I have just got the new crciket game from play.com in the uk and its installed fine. However I cannot change the keyboard to my logitech wingman cordless. This controller works fine in all other games eg fifa 2004 etc. I have checked it is running in the ocntrol panel and it is. I have also had my controller software running too from logitech. Any ideas i dont fancy playing with my keyboard!

Any ideas for me would be much appreciated!

Ta

Dave

Actually, I've tried searching this forum to no avail. Can anyone help with my query?

you still didnt mention the number of buttons ur gamepad has

Six regular buttons and two shift type buttons at the back

well then u can say u have 8 button gamepad so it should work with u...try updating ur drivers

controllers work in fifa ok but they not working in the cricket,just the keyboard as as default controller,ive got a logitec wingman rumble,and a saitek rumble games pads, both usb ports,and downloaded lastest drivers aswell