PC DYNAMOS: The Club From Nowhere: I need a miracle

Will PC Dynamos win the Premier League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Captain Confirmed
Today in a new announcement Craig Tough has named Shatanu Rooney PC Dynamos FC's new captain and vice captain will be Tom Baker.

yeah it will be a blast 9 more needed come on guys

Name: Matt FB
DOB: 27/06/94
Nationality: Australian
Height: (cms) 174
Weight: (kg) 67
Foot: Left
Position: Center mid/Striker
Shirt Number: (list about 3) 23, 26, 94

Just make me look like a typical aussie :p

Name:Anya Tierney
DOB:19/2/01 realistic 19/2/85
Nationality:Welsh
Height: 150 (realistic)
Weight: 50(realistic)
Foot: Right
Position: Right Back
Shirt Number: 19,10,7

Giggity, lets have a 16 man squad (11 start, 5 subs) so that no one is left out. You might have been doing that anyway, but I just though I'd say.

Shantanu Ambekar after handed over the captaincy .

I am proud to lead PC Dynamos . We have a really good and talent bunch of players in the squad . We have a great manager who has a lot of support from the chairman . My boys are really excited to play their first ever match for PC Dynamos . We have set some goals for our season and hope we can reach them . I am really proud to lead this side on to the field .

howazt that!!! ....which league are we in???and against whom is our first match ???

PC Dynamos To Join Major League
Today FIFA president Kieron Tierney has confirmed the league PC Dynamos FC will participate in for the 2007/08 season.
The league PC Dynamos FC will play in this season is the Barclays Premier League replacing Fulham FC.
Kieron Tierney told announced at a press conference at FIFA headquarters today.

Im not trying to be nasty but its highly unlikeley for you to be story of the month the games havent statred yet.

Well my story started at near the start of the month, and I wasn't far off Nixy :p

Earlier on in a Press Conference, PC Dynamos manager, Craig Tough had this to say:

In my opinion, we have the strength and depth to go far in this league. There is tough opposition, as there is in every league, but I believe that with my tactical skills and experience, I do believe we are a huge force for this league. Our captain, Shantanu is a great worksman and is exactly what everyone needs when times get rough, as no matter what the score is, he will be getting stuck in adn working hard for our goals.

Well, The poll has been changed by request :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread