Vote for your fav SOTW sig

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC Graphics League: Week one - Voting
Simply vote for the sig you find to be the best, anyone may vote for the sig of your choice. Please choose one sig, one from the Pro division and one from the Amateur division, so choose wisely. Voting begins now, and ends on Monday. As you can see a few members have not submitted their sigs, so therefore do not have the chance to win points from this weeks battle. Remember, 3 points for first place, 2 for second and 1 for 3rd. If a "Pro" fails to submit a sig two straight weeks, they will be relegated. Happy voting people:)

Sig 1

Sig 2

Sig 3

Sig 4

Sig 5

Sig 6

Sig 7

Sig 8

Sig 9

Amateur

Sig 1

Sig 2

Little Tougher Competition. But, You Need to List out the Names Hooper.:).

EDIT: Maybe Not....I Understood.:D.

Me?,

Oh! That's HP_Fan Hoopie, thanks HP_Fan:D.

Ivandm15 , i agree with u ! it should spilt two thread one for pro and one for Amateur

Me?,

Oh! That's HP_Fan Hoopie, thanks HP_Fan:D.

Everyone knows which sig is yours because you posted it in your thread. People aren't supposed to know who's sig is who so next time post it in your thread AFTER the voting is done.

EDIT; seems we can only vote once and the amatuers wont get any votes i voted for one of them sigs to help get a winner.

Last edited:
Poll has been wiped of the votes and added multi option so you can vote for a pro and amateur. Any double votes for 2 pro's by the same person will not be counted...

Stop acting stupid, just don't vote for yourself, looks dumb.

Are You Mad?:mad:, I DIDN'T Vote For Myself.:mad:

6jqd92p.jpg

Stupid, Huh?, See Before you Type.

Last edited:
Poll has been wiped of the votes and added multi option so you can vote for a pro and amateur. Any double votes for 2 pro's by the same person will not be counted...
Yeah, before he wiped them you had voted Sig 9. So don't lie.

Yeah, in future, voting for yourself means an auto disqualification.

Users who are viewing this thread