PC Graphics League! [Week two! West Indies Theme: Read first post for details]

Thanks ramzz!

Lol thats much more easier to read, i can do that every week if people want? Or if Ramzz wants to do it...

Anyway reps for you for helping out :)

Oh and nuffa i will add you to the intermediate... Hooper will have to edit the first post and put your name in there.

Good luck for next week everyone! :happy

thanks FB!! :cool: :happy will try my best..

No. No External Themes Should be Introduced Until and Unless All The Nation's Themes are Completed.

Next Week Should be The Australian Cricket Theme.

And A Notice, If all the Nation's themes Are Completed. There will be Challenges like Photo Manip's' Sigs, "Bring That Effects" Challenges, Etc;

IMO, No Divas In PC Graphics League. Please.. I Hate Divas.

I opened the idea of doing challenges but Hooper made the fair point it restricts peaople the chance of showing there skill... But i will think about it!

....Maybe....

Maybe WWE Superstars Could do instead of having Divas.

Anyways, Week #4 will be held by me.:p.

What?

Week #1 was held by Hooper

Week #2 Was held by You.

Week #3 ??

Week #4 I.

And All GFX Makers Should get a chance.

Peh! What's the need of voting for Myself?.. As i can get sum of votes by showing greatness in graphics. So, Whys hould i vote for myself? unlike those beginners who try to stay in competition by voting for themselves.

Am i a BEGINNER?

hooper can say i voted for myself. How can you blindly Believe him? Ask him the Proof? If I Voted for myself.. i would leave PC The Very Next Moment.

Yeah, I'm a Stupid Poster.:mad:

Last edited:
No, Hooper would be running it now but seems hes only going on PC for cricsim now he gave the comp to me.

Users who are viewing this thread