PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Entry 1 has to be the best. Everything flows so well. Rest all entries have pathetic text except from Entry 2 and Jadeja one. What is that ava in Entry 2? Just the name?

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Entry 6 for me. All the entries are equally good, just a thing or two missing in each of them. But still, Entry 6 appeals to me the most.

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Jadeja's sig is the best but won't say the same for the avv,The texture used in entry 3 ab's sig is looking good but once again won't say the same for the avv,lastly Entry 1 is the best and entry 2 and 7 are not bad either.

Last edited:

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Tough game between seven and one. The guy who made entry two (*mod edit*) has a great set done but you cant see de villiers in the ava and the sig is a tad overdone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
The guy who made entry two (*mod edit*) has a great set done but you cant see de villiers in the ava and the sig is a tad overdone.

Yeh I agree,only the text is visible in the avva of entry 2 thats the big flaw in entry 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread