PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Crick_pro

Scored 194 in 10 overs against crick_pro,then i was bowling he was 6 runs for 5 wickets then the conection was lost.:sarcasm

@jararrow what happened dude why did you quit?

And i joined your 10 over game.

Last edited:
Boney g

Sorry rocky the last 2 balls i was getting lag for some reason.Ive been playing no problems all day.It was touch and go on who would win dont you think?I didnt quit because of the lag but the error unable to connect to host.

Sorry rocky the last 2 balls i was getting lag for some reason.Ive been playing no problems all day.It was touch and go on who would win dont you think?

Yeah it was lagging. Dont know why. As far as the result of the game is concerned. I made 27 runs in the last over against you yesterday. And this time it was 27 runs needed from 9 balls with one powerplay. :spy Still its cricket so you never know. :p

game

I made 20 odd runs against your spinner,but then the next over you took 4 wickets.:facepalm so you can never tell.Ps is that the game when i won by 4 runs.
I cannot understand why there are connection problems with the game.I have a 20 mb internet speed a powerful system and still there is problems with lag.
Yet yesterday rocky we had 2 games with no lag whatsoever.

Last edited:
I made 20 odd runs against your spinner,but then the next over you took 4 wickets.:facepalm so you can never tell.Ps is that the game when i won by 4 runs.

Yeah you won that by 4 runs. And yeah spinner was the difference.

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

I cannot understand why there are connection problems with the game.I have a 20 mb internet speed a powerful system and still there is problems with lag.
Yet yesterday rocky we had 2 games with no lag whatsoever.

Yeah the game was running smoothly.

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

@jararrow lets try another game

Chaundry

Just lost my connection again with chaundry.To be fair he batted well so i apologise.Ok rocky one more try if it diconnects i apologise in advance.

Just lost my connection again with chaundry.To be fair he batted well so i apologise.Ok rocky one more try if it diconnects i apologise in advance.

He is a quitter. :laugh He deserves that. He quit on me thrice.

Rocky.

Sorry rocky ill try again tomorrow night.Im determined to get to the top of the leaderboard btw.;)

^^ lol no problem. :spy Stay away from quitters. Otherwise you wont get to top. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread