PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Hey guys, i am back after a long time(someone missed me??:p). Though it will be still some time before i start playing online again. ETA 12th Jan 2010 when it would be at home with a strong internet connection. It sucks that we have to play on original server as Beta patch 2 server is now down(even though there were just 70 peopl,but they all were quality players and not pirates :mad:).
Lst time i was playing online Andromeda was on the top of the world(i had a close high scoring encounter against him in my only match to date), Jarrarow was innovative with his own strange but yet effective fields and Kabooka was a great player too (it sucks that i never got to play him but saw him in the leaderboard then everyday).

Now it appears that 111diablo111 is on the top of the world. So much has changed in this time.

and yeah i wanna confess something too;).
Those who had played on beta patch2 know that there was a guy on the top of leaderboard with a very funny name. That was me.:D I was angrypixel on original server and "H****D***DotMp4" :p:p .....

thanx, u played well as well but u shud try to change field settings to stop scoring buddy.....:)

lol tbh so far I have played more than 1000 matches online and i have never used any custom field setting. Its something which I have got no interest at all. I always use attacking field (setting 4) for any fast bowler, no matter how strong the opponent is and prefer changing line,length and pace.

Anyway next time I'ma consider bout it:sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread