PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

ASHES

I have ashes 09 for pc and ps3 also now,so if anyone wants a game give me a shout.:yes

hey i wanna play online but i cant.....there is written unable to connect the host...plzzz help and my online username is Aman Bhagat

hey i wanna play online but i cant.....there is written unable to connect the host...plzzz help and my online username is Aman Bhagat

What internet speed you have ???

you should have atleast 512kb/s for smoooth play. If you have this speed then try connecting to some other player.

Hey, the ball stops mid-air after the bowler bowls to me! This causes me to mistime my shots and lose my wickets almost every over....Does anyone know how to solve this? BTW how do u change the bowler marker from one point to another? I mean how to change it at the last moment to confuse to batsman?

Hey, the ball stops mid-air after the bowler bowls to me! This causes me to mistime my shots and lose my wickets almost every over....Does anyone know how to solve this? BTW how do u change the bowler marker from one point to another? I mean how to change it at the last moment to confuse to batsman?

The ball stops because of lag, I'm not exactly tech savvy so I'm not sure why lag occurs but that happens because of lag. There's no way around it as far as I can tell. You just have to play online enough to get the timing in accordance with the lag. Yes I know it makes it very difficult but there's not much you can do except play with people who have faster connections or are closer to your proximity.
The marker thing is also due to lag, the marker doesn't actually 'jump' from one spot to another at the last moment. What happens is that they move the marker but due to the lag it registers late and makes it seem as if it 'jumped'!

Hope that helps! :)

----------

On another note, I'm thinking of playing this game again so just want to know are there still people who play it online? Jara?

Gonna create an account for the game..
it's gonna be the same as username GreenWhite3

Do people still play?:)

Users who are viewing this thread