PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

So there's no way the ping issue can be addressed?

I don't know, don't really know much about these things! :(
But we need to do something, I wanna play against boney_g, I wanna, I wanna! :crying

Inshallah I'll be doing both, watching the game and playing it online as well! :)

Mark of a true fan...

I wish I can do that...running in and out of my room to catch the score...

By the 5th of October, I'll be in pretty good shape:p

I don't know, don't really know much about these things! :(
But we need to do something, I wanna play against boney_g, I wanna, I wanna! :crying

Maybe one of the admins might know what to do with this? :help

I can play with I_am_sunny, jaraarrow not sure about the others, definitely can't play againt boney_g!

a little off-topic (okay completely off-topic) @boney_g: you should watch a video called "Luigi snaps" by college humor on youtube. I'm pretty sure you'll like it!

B8hoven, lucian_prince; any of you want to have a game atm?

First we should check whether we all can invite each other or not. Otherwise there will be no fun.

Currently i can play with jaraarrow andvijayanad.

I cant play with Dabi and muchmore.

lucian_prince, b8hoven and i_am_sunny i am not sure of.

Fair enough...

so for the time being

India - vijayanand
South Africa - Dabi
Australia - rocky_g
England - b8hoven
Pakistan -
Sri Lanka -
New Zealand -
West Indies - lucian-prince

I can play with I_am_sunny, jaraarrow not sure about the others, definitely can't play againt boney_g!

a little off-topic (okay completely off-topic) @boney_g: you should watch a video called "Luigi snaps" by college humor on youtube. I'm pretty sure you'll like it!

I will mate 10 overs though coz i have to go to bed soon ;)

edit: Damn I can't connect to you :( Stupid Polish Internet

Last edited:
I think i_am_sunny and lucian prince can play against each other. Both are in america.

I think i_am_sunny and lucian prince can play against each other. Both are in america.

Any idea if this issue is going to be ironed out in the upcoming online beta patch? or maybe even the final one?

Cuz it makes little sense for people only from one continent to be able to play a good game with each other..

I will mate 10 overs though coz i have to go to bed soon ;)

I'll try and invite you, log out and then log in again, I'll do the same. Then send the invite, here's hoping it works. I couldn't join yours so most probably we can't play against each other! :facepalm

haha lol its funny. Didnt know about this. Thanks. :D

How come we can't play against each other? Aren't we both from the sub-continent?

Users who are viewing this thread