PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I'll try and invite you, log out and then log in again, I'll do the same. Then send the invite, here's hoping it works. I couldn't join yours so most probably we can't play against each other! :facepalm

No its not connecting dammit! Where are you?

No its not connecting dammit! Where are you?

Pakistan. I guess we can't play against each other either!

So basically in a tournament consisting so far of boney_g, vijay, b8hoven, I am sunny, and myself...I can't play against two of them nor can boney_g and we aren't sure about the other two! :noway

Dabi added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Yeah. But there is Wagha border b/w us lol. :laugh

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...QUOTE]

Lol, yep, there is that!

Dabi added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

@b8hoven, I can't connect to your game either, no ping!

So basically in a tournament consisting so far of boney_g, vijay, b8hoven, I am sunny, and myself...I can't play against two of them nor can boney_g and we aren't sure about the other two! :noway

Lol, yep, there is that!

I know I can connect with vjiay, whether or not it will be as bad as last time who knows?!

Good idea to start with....fizzling down to nothing..

Sigh...:crying

Maybe We should just stick to Bi-lateral series...:(

Lol, yep, there is that!

Dabi added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

@b8hoven, I can't connect to your game either, no ping!

But i have played with other friends from pakistan. And we didnt have any problem.

did any face this sometimes.. u bowl a delivery with the marker on the stumps and when the delivery is released it some how moves outside off stump with out me making any thing

I know I can connect with vjiay, whether or not it will be as bad as last time who knows?!

They did say the bowling lag issue would be addressed in the online patch

This 'ping' business, it's not only due to distance...I know because my friend and I have tried several times to play online with each other (we are in the same city! a distance of 20-25km max) and yet we've only managed to play 2 very laggy games with each other and both were 5 over affairs.

On the other hand I play with fayou, who's in Canada and there's very little lag. If we could only find out what the reason is for no ping, maybe we can somehow fix it?

This 'ping' business, it's not only due to distance...I knwo because my friend and I have tried several times to play online with each other (we are in the same city! a distance of 20-25km max) and yet we've only managed to play 2 very laggy games with each other and both were 5 over affairs.

On the other hand I play with fayou, who's in Canada and there's very little lag. If we could only find out what the reason is for no ping, maybe we can somehow fix it?

Maybe if our more technically gifted peers help us out in that area...

I'm a techno-idiot when it comes to all this

did any face this sometimes.. u bowl a delivery with the marker on the stumps and when the delivery is released it some how moves outside off stump with out me making any thing

Yes, when there's a lag, sometimes if you move the marker just a little it moves more than you wan it to!

Dabi added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Maybe if our more technically gifted peers help us out in that area...

I'm a techno-idiot when it comes to all this

So am I. Maybe one of the mods will read this and help us out. Although I seem to remember asking this question earlier as well but couldn't find a response!

Where on earth is dutchad? Haven't seen him all day, or the time i was here at any rate..:what

Where on earth is dutchad? Haven't seen him all day, or the time i was here at any rate..:what

He is busy playing it offline with the new patch i guess. He said atleast i can win there. :p

He is busy playing it offline i guess.

careful, mate...

We need that head of yours to think right for our game later today

vijayanand added 4 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Anyway...after a good day in PC office...it's off to bed for me...

Good night people..

or Good (insert preferred time of the day) to you

Ciao

Users who are viewing this thread