PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Heys Guys & Girls

Why not get a MSN account & chat there, make a MSN group just for that day then just delete it after. U will all be added to 1 group then makes chatting easy

well a idea Because there gonna be like 500 pages here soon & what a hassle to organise a game

cheers

Sorry Dabi , never realized it was 20 over marathon..... its early morning over here & im still yawning. Kindly excuse my behaviour

Hey guys I am ready to accept challenges for the next 2 hours.. please start one soon :)

Sorry Dabi , never realized it was 20 over marathon..... its early morning over here & im still yawning. Kindly excuse my behaviour

Why you quitter you!!!! :p

How about a 5/10 over game mate? I've never played against you, so wanna try!

Dabi added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Hey guys I am ready to accept challenges for the next 2 hours.. please start one soon :)

I'll wait 5 minutes, if Kabooka doesn't reply how about a T20?

I haven't gottena reply from him (he must be playing). Okay then, I'm making a game!

Made the game, waiting for you!

I wasn't playing , I was taking a massiiiiiiiiiiive crap :laugh . In fact it was so big its been enlisted in the Guinness book world records.

I wasn't playing , I was taking a massiiiiiiiiiiive crap :laugh . In fact it was so big its been enlisted in the Guinness book world records.

hahaha :rtfl:rtfl

Well I'm playin sunny, how about a game after that?

dude u set a field and bowling outside off .. i have no chance to play on leg side either :(

dude u set a field and bowling outside off .. i have no chance to play on leg side either :(

and this round the wicket thing is what muchmore complained abt .. now u r bowling the same way :facepalm

and this round the wicket thing is what muchmore complained abt .. now u r bowling the same way :facepalm

I'm not bowling wide, nor do I have a negative offside field! I have 4 slips and a silly point for crying out loud!!! :noway

You can see my field in the screenshot to refresh your memory!

Attachments

• field.JPG
    field.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
nice game dude... well played :hpraise:hpraise

i_am_sunny added 10 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

how abt another game :) or if any one else is interested i am waiting :)

So to be eligible for that match one would have to beat you? Not just play a good game of cricket?

Oh no.. just gotta play decent enough against ANY of the club members not just me. If you get recommended by anyone already on the club, I take you in. :)

And ya, its not about defeating me instead its about :
1) Fair play
2) Have it in you to be able to beat the best(not me, just a general term)

In case you haven't already read about the group.. please click on the link in my signature and there is a little intro about it. :)

MuchMore added 12 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

anyone wants a game?

Dabi?

Users who are viewing this thread