PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

aNVESH

Good game anvesh,close.Did you pick zimbabwae to give me a chance?

@jaarrow

that was a thriller:banana2,enjoyed it.didn't expect a 3rd slower ball from you anyways:happy

Anvesh

You are stronger than me on the back foot(delivered you too many bouncers).Difference between winning and losing and i have to come up with more batting shots to my game if i want to improve(especially baack foot shots).

You are stronger than me on the back foot(delivered you too many bouncers).Difference between winning and losing and i have to come up with more batting shots to my game if i want to improve(especially baack foot shots).

To be frank,I am not that good at batting.I enjoy bowling and I think that is my strenght.I can't slog really;).So if you want to win more matches,improve your bowling .....

games tonight

Babbysitting the grandaughter tonight:crying,so dont know how many games i will be able to play.
Try my best to have a few games later if anyone is up for it.

Im a bit late to this forum ,I was on the Codemasters one!
I have played the_gas a couple of times and if all players online were like him,this game could be great...ANyone who does not quit, feel free to add me I am RobKeyIN on the game. I don`t have online at present but will be back on as soon as the new patch allows.:banana2
Look forward to playing some of you,and to meeting the_gas online again soon.

Babbysitting the grandaughter tonight:crying,so dont know how many games i will be able to play.
Try my best to have a few games later if anyone is up for it.

Fancy a game in an hour or so?

Users who are viewing this thread