PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

had a game with vikrant(i was south africa)
10ia143.jpg

yea bro well played,
i still don't seem to judge the slow yorker thing
never the less, you played well :clap
cheers :)

thanks mate
i m not happy with my two advance shots
the ball hits the batsman's pad and then your bowler came in and hits the stump
you wanna know what happened
whenever i play an advance shot
if ball hits my pad
the batsman stays there
he doesnt move back to the crease :(
i am facing this bug with the new patch

Last edited:
thanks mate
i m not happy with my two advance shots
the ball hits the batsman's pad and then your bowler came in and hits the stump
you wanna know what happened
whenever i play an advance shot
if ball hits my pad
the batsman stays there
he doesnt move back to the crease :(
i am facing this bug with the new patch

yeah i know...its still a beta, i hope they solve it in the final version (and the slow yorker thing ;))

Finally had the opportunity to play against Acid Rock. Had a nice time playing you buddy. Well played. You play the quick delivery just like I used to. Later I realized that i get severely restricted by the slower bowlers & slow balls, So i had to change my style. So now im not so effective on the quick deliveries but yes, I can handle the other spectrum of balls with decent results.

Anyways, I had fun , Hopefully you did too. BTW where are you from the ping was all RED ? I guessing Karachi , Lahore or Rawalpindi ?

I was TG XI , el Acid Rock played as the Zulus.

its not only about the wickets, but i think custom field + slow yorkers can take the match away from any player :(

custom field is dangerous man
its not tht this patch did something to the game
custom fields are so effective
a very good feature in this game is custom fields

Finally had the opportunity to play against Acid Rock. Had a nice time playing you buddy. Well played. You play the quick delivery just like I used to. Later I realized that i get severely restricted by the slower bowlers & slow balls, So i had to change my style. So now im not so effective on the quick deliveries but yes, I can handle the other spectrum of balls with decent results.

Anyways, I had fun , Hopefully you did too. BTW where are you from the ping was all RED ? I guessing Karachi , Lahore or Rawalpindi ?

I was TG XI , el Acid Rock played as the Zulus.

well you (obviously) are a better player and played well but why would you start bowling 4-5 slower deliveries an over (unethical and unrealistic) which i should not really complain but anyways it did happen. Although i really enjoyed playing with you, i am a bit cheezed off as well :)
Hopefully we play again sometime and i lose again but on fair grounds.
and yeah ping was coming as red that i am not sure why. I live in geordie land :sarcasm

well you (obviously) are a better player and played well but why would you start bowling 4-5 slower deliveries an over (unethical and unrealistic) which i should not really complain but anyways it did happen. Although i really enjoyed playing with you, i am a bit cheezed off as well :)
Hopefully we play again sometime and i lose again but on fair grounds.
and yeah ping was coming as red that i am not sure why. I live in geordie land :sarcasm

There is no need to be cheesed off man, slow balls are a part of the game. Once I saw the way you batted, it was clear to me that you favored the leg side field & played the quick balls well. ( There is nothing to be alarmed about it, i myself used to bat like you. But a big negative of batting like that is that slow balls cant be timed that well ). So it was obvious that i had to bowl slow balls more often than not. ( Though they were 3-4 an over, but still nothing to be proud of ).

Personally, while batting the slow balls didn't make much of a difference to me nor did the custom field or the yorked up deliveries. We cant complain or be miffed about a game, after all we are adults & It is just a game ( that too in the BETA stages ) , so why bother.

Maybe next time we can set the rules of engagement ( like i do with Dutch) & have a nice clean game.

Seeya next time Shooter .

There is no need to be cheesed off man, slow balls are a part of the game. Once I saw the way you batted, it was clear to me that you favored the leg side field & played the quick balls well. ( There is nothing to be alarmed about it, i myself used to bat like you. But a big negative of batting like that is that slow balls cant be timed that well ). So it was obvious that i had to bowl slow balls more often than not. ( Though they were 3-4 an over, but still nothing to be proud of ).

Personally, while batting the slow balls didn't make much of a difference to me nor did the custom field or the yorked up deliveries. We cant complain or be miffed about a game, after all we are adults & It is just a game ( that too in the BETA stages ) , so why bother.

Maybe next time we can set the rules of engagement ( like i do with Dutch) & have a nice clean game.

Seeya next time Shooter .

lolz yeah no worries budd after all its just a blo0*y game :D as i said earlier you are a better player anyways :hpraise

and yeah dutch is ethical, even if you dont set rules he does not go unethical

Last edited:
and yeah dutch is ethical, even if you dont set rules he does not go unethical

That's why we are soo tight :sarcasm ( in the most platonic of senses that is )

Sometimes, we play sticking to the rules ( you know, no moving cursors , 1 yorker & 1 slow ball per over only, no custom fields ) while otherwise we play a game where anything goes ( except streaking on the pitch , because i don't feel comfortable near nekkid men unless Andrew Symonds is around to elbow them )

symonds_streaker.jpg

^ Symonds to Nekked Man : Take That Sucka !!

Users who are viewing this thread