PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I am free too! Lets rumble! Want some rules of engagement?

twenty20: auckland day 4 pitch

compulsory 4 overs spinners

custom fields yes

moving cursor yes within limits

What do you think?

And there is nought on TV except the Antique Roadshow but you can record that 'cos I know you love it!

dutchad added 15 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

C'mon Aussie!

I know you are in here somewhere! Get online and show us your great balls!

Sorry only just got the message going online now.

Edit in a 10 over match just started. So after that finishes I'm free.

Why dont we all agree(The players who post on this thread)That when we play each other that we have to use at least one spinner and he has to bowl his full allocation of overs.
It can only be a good thing and it will give the game some variety.Also it will improve our spin bowling skills.

Yep I am up for that! So from now on I will be playing at least one spinner! (God have mercy on my stats!):)

dutchad added 2 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Sorry only just got the message going online now.

Edit in a 10 over match just started. So after that finishes I'm free.

Okay! Give me a sign and "I will be there, yes I will, you got a friend!" Ain't it good to know that you've got a friend when the old North wind begins to howl?:) (Yeah, whatevvuh!)

Aussie

Sorry aussie the game went kind of weird(screeching sound)then crashed.
Anyone fancy a game?

No worries we will have to play again, you definitely had my measure. Will bowl my spinner next time, didn't see your post before.

No worries we will have to play again, you definitely had my measure. Will bowl my spinner next time, didn't see your post before.

Lets go Aussie! You host! With your new-fangled mega connection thingy! I am taking a spinner a long so beware!:D

No probs

So from now on i will bowl a spinner against you and dutch,and anyone else who agrees.

Would you believe it!

Aussie: I am in the same bloody country as you and I can't connect! I have played guys in Ierland, Newcastle, Dehli! WTF! And we can't connect. you are practically next door! Anyway want to give it another go? It was shaping out to be a good game. hope you don't mind me using custom fields?:)

We connected at the start, don't know what happened after the connection ended. Its not helping my match completion rating though! Nah didn't mind the custom field, just gotta stop being so fancy :p

I restarted my game to see if that helps, I'm online now.

Cristy lenin

GG Chisty_lenin.
Kabooka want a 10 over game with both teams having to bowl a spinner?

Kabooka

No just that the spinner has to bowl aT least half of his overs in the first half of the match and the other half in the second.
If the game permits that of course.In otherwords his full allocation.

Users who are viewing this thread