PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Kabooks

Exciting Game Mr. Arrow . Well Played Indeed :clap. if it weren't for Afridi, you certainly had won the match.

Maybe we should give some more hospitable conditions to the spinners , Like Day 5 Auckland or Kolkata. Headingly is decent for spinners, but not good enough if they are to stand a fighting chance.

All in all I feel that we both play in a very similar manner.

Good Day to you :)
In the last game we had kabooks i made a mistake.
Forgot the powerplay is only one over in a 5 over match,so i really should have bowled afridi in the first over.
Why dont we come to an agreement where the online player has to bowl at least half of his spinners allocated overs within the first powerplay.
After that he is free to choose his bowlers as he pleases,however this may lead to him having to use a part time bowler if he chooses not to bowl his spinner again.
How about it,if anyone else has any ideas please put them forward.It could revive the online version of the game and we might get more players online.

Last edited:
In the last game we had kabooks i made a mistake.
Forgot the powerplay is only one over in a 5 over match,so i really should have bowled afridi in the first over.
Why dont we come to an agreement where the online player has to bowl at least half of his spinners allocated overs within the first powerplay.
After that he is free to choose his bowlers as he pleases,however this may lead to him having to use a part time bowler if he chooses not to bowl his spinner again.
How about it,if anyone else has any ideas please put them forward.It could revive the online version of the game and we might get more players online.

Ah never mind about the power play ! We should play at least a 10 over game ,as i feel that a 5 over slogfest would not be fair on the batsmen or the bowlers . For example in the last match , you might have done better against the spinner, provided you had a second chance at him ( they are easy pickings , aren't they ? ) . Maybe you could have bedazzled me with some neat spin tricks if you had a second chance at my batsman :)

On another note, Opening bowling with a spin bowler would seem unrealistic ( though i have no issues with it , if you want it that way ) . I'd love to see a spinner bowl his quota of 4 overs in a T20 Game though ;)

Overall, as long as the rules are clear & same for everybody the game will continue to be fun & entertaining. In fact rules like these make the game more fun & realistic .

Lastly, Next time we play , in case we are not able to set the rules beforehand, please be kind (again ;) ) & bowl first , as this way you could show me whatever changes you want to make to the core gameplay tactics.

Ciao Shooter

Last edited:
Ah never mind about the power play ! We should play at least a 10 over game ,as i feel that a 5 over slogfest would not be fair on the batsmen or the bowlers . For example in the last match , you might have done better against the spinner, provided you had a second chance at him ( they are easy pickings , aren't they ? ) . Maybe you could have bedazzled me with some neat spin tricks if you had a second chance at my batsman :)

On another note, Opening bowling with a spin bowler would seem unrealistic ( though i have no issues with it , if you want it that way ) . I'd love to see a spinner bowl his quota of 4 overs in a T20 Game though ;)

Overall, as long as the rules are clear & same for everybody the game will continue to be fun & entertaining. In fact rules like these make the game more fun & realistic .

Lastly, Next time we play , in case we are not able to set the rules beforehand, please be kind (again ;) ) & bowl first , as this way you could show me whatever changes you want to make to the core gameplay tactics.

Ciao Shooter

Yusuf Pathan did it for Rajasthan Royals in IPL on many occasions. Its not unrealistic its a gamble which can give you 1 or 2 wickets early in the innings.

why did u quit on me christy
match summary (i was south africa)
and it was happy diwali with my huge score
i played really well but idk why did u quit
295ybtx.jpg

i was just playing someone like chetanc who quit when i hit him 5 sixes in an over :D

christy_lenin is a quitter as he didnt even bothered to reply
anyways

Too early to say him a quitter just becoz of 1 game when he has played so many games online with the other members here. And he bowled 7 overs of spin thats a diwali gift to you anyways.

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

i was just playing someone like chetanc who quit when i hit him 5 sixes in an over :D

He quit becoz you didnt hit 6 in 6 balls. You failed and he quit lol :laugh

christy_lenin is a quitter as he didnt even bothered to reply
anyways

Are you sure 100 % that i quit ? then how can you call me quitter. Infact we did played earlier some gud games. Everyone know this game crashes 50% of the time and has connection problem it unfair to call me or anyone a quitter.

Its for others in the forum for a proof i took a small video when the game crashes.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

christy_lenin added 9 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Too early to say him a quitter just becoz of 1 game when he has played so many games online with the other members here. And he bowled 7 overs of spin thats a diwali gift to you anyways.

Thanks mate. I took a specialized spinner because i bowled well with the spinners against jararrow but not this time and this huge score is because of the stupid custom field :doh

Thanks mate. I took a specialized spinner because i bowled well with the spinners against jararrow but not this time and this huge score is because of the stupid custom field :doh

Indian's are excellent players of spin Bowling. Remember That :laugh

Kabooka added 8 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Just wanted to let everybody know that im gonna be out of town for 4 days. So i wont be able to play online for the next 4 days.

well played acidrock
did u noticed one thing in the game
you continued bowling at the same spot
do u usually bowl like tht ? i mean i had no choice to hit
i was so bored playing the same delivery again and again
but o well
u won
enjoy ur victory

Users who are viewing this thread