PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

well played sunny .. jaysuria was just unstoppable :D.. enjoyed playing game after some days

Attachments

• cric.jpg
    cric.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 5
Are you sure 100 % that i quit ? then how can you call me quitter. Infact we did played earlier some gud games. Everyone know this game crashes 50% of the time and has connection problem it unfair to call me or anyone a quitter.

Its for others in the forum for a proof i took a small video when the game crashes.
well yea christy
we have played in the past
i knw
but after game crashed
you never really cleared it up here tht this happened
even though after a few minutes you were viewing this thread
why didn't u replied ?

well played acidrock
did u noticed one thing in the game
you continued bowling at the same spot
do u usually bowl like tht ? i mean i had no choice to hit
i was so bored playing the same delivery again and again
but o well
u won
enjoy ur victory

it was not the same spot buddy ... mostly good length or yorkers but different line and then controlled the pace.
bowling short length is suicide in this game and everyone knows that :noway

i didnt complain when you were bowling mostly away from the off stump.... most of them should have been wide but umpire does not give them:doh

Last edited:
it was not the same spot buddy ... mostly good length or yorkers but different line and then controlled the pace.
bowling short length is suicide in this game and everyone knows that :noway

i didnt complain when you were bowling mostly away from the off stump.... most of them should have been wide but umpire does not give them:doh

lol
did u bowled a good lengh delivery ?
outside off stump deliveries are easy to hit
especially advance shot
but its ok
you played really welll
batting was good
bowling was ummm
was fine
more to the negative side
made the game boring

well yea christy
we have played in the past
i knw
but after game crashed
you never really cleared it up here tht this happened
even though after a few minutes you were viewing this thread
why didn't u replied ?

I don't think we need to prove for every disconnection or crashes. Its upto the individual to believe on other players. I believe everyone in this forums but i should not expect the same from everone anyhow i shown some proof.

I didn't replied immediately because i was away from my system. Anyhow you batted well in that match :clap

lol
did u bowled a good lengh delivery ?
outside off stump deliveries are easy to hit
especially advance shot
but its ok
you played really welll
batting was good
bowling was ummm
was fine
more to the negative side
made the game boring

loll yup life becomes boring when you don't know what to do ;)

acidrock924 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Fancy a game acid?

sorry mate i missed that, we can play at 2100GMT (1hour and 7min from now on) ? what's your say

Rob why didnt you try?

Well I was trying with my bowling but being hit for 6 nearly every ball is not only demoralising,its also very unrealistic,I didn`t try with my batting as I needed to get up the bookies to put on a bet,I was never going to win or get anywhere near to your million runs or whatever it is you scored..

Well I was trying with my bowling but being hit for 6 nearly every ball is not only demoralising,its also very unrealistic,I didn`t try with my batting as I needed to get up the bookies to put on a bet,I was never going to win or get anywhere near to your million runs or whatever it is you scored..

I know that despondent feeling Rob! Sometimes you just can't be arsed when your own team collapses for zilch and somebody is just whacking good or bad balls to the boundary and you are either faced with playing very negatively and un-cricketlike bowling tactics or just being a bit actor in someone else's self--esteem-party.:)

Acidrock

Sorry acid the sound on the game went all weird again,then it crashed.:facepalm

acid

Would have been a close game i think.
Play later maybee,gonna watch match of the day,sunderland won.

Users who are viewing this thread