Pc or Ps2 version?

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello, I can't find my game cd, so I have thought to buy a new one, the real deal, not some copy from Pakistan. So I am gonna orker from play.com
But I am not sure to buy the pc or ps2 version.
If I have the pc version I know I can download new teams and kits and roosters and faces and ofcourse patches to fix the bugs in the game. But when I played on the computer I played against the computer and I agree it could be boring sometimes.
But if I buy the playstation version I know I have to deal with the game with the bugs and no other extra downloads, but if I buy the playstation version, my brother and my friend will play two player matches. So that would be fun.
So I am not sure to buy wich version, I think I myself want to buy the ps2 version more, because then I have more controle over the team and I can play against my mates. So please help me decide.
Thanks! :drinks
Btw...should I buy Cricket 2004 or wait for a possibly 2005?
But I almost can't wait because I haven't played the games for days, so need it ASAP!
Thanks!

Yes I know, but its easier to play against them on ps2. And it will be complicated to play on the computer.

For playing 2 player game on pc, you need a seperate controler i.e. joystick or gamepad etc etc

h-mAin said:
Hello, I can't find my game cd, so I have thought to buy a new one, the real deal, not some copy from Pakistan. So I am gonna orker from play.com
But I am not sure to buy the pc or ps2 version.
If I have the pc version I know I can download new teams and kits and roosters and faces and ofcourse patches to fix the bugs in the game. But when I played on the computer I played against the computer and I agree it could be boring sometimes.
But if I buy the playstation version I know I have to deal with the game with the bugs and no other extra downloads, but if I buy the playstation version, my brother and my friend will play two player matches. So that would be fun.
So I am not sure to buy wich version, I think I myself want to buy the ps2 version more, because then I have more controle over the team and I can play against my mates. So please help me decide.
Thanks! :drinks
Btw...should I buy Cricket 2004 or wait for a possibly 2005?
But I almost can't wait because I haven't played the games for days, so need it ASAP!
Thanks!
Just get the PC version and a USB adapter for your PS2 controllers, then you can have easy 2 player games as well as being able to get the superior version of the game :drinks

Hm...thanks for your advices, but I have been thinking, and I got the pc version, but can't find it, so if I buy a new one I have two pc versions... so I have thought to buy the ps2 version, and if cricket 2005 comes out buy that for pc ;) Thanks anyway!
But still not 100% sure..u can give me more advices if u want!

Hm..maybe I buy the pc version and if cricket 2005 comes out I buy it for ps2....still not sure

Just abandon the bloody PS2, Cricket 2004 is useless without patches (well it's pretty useless with patches as well but at least playable)

My brother says that if he is going to buy it he is going to buy the ps2 version. So I think that's it. But that bug in the pc version when the continue button doesn't work, does that include in ps2 version? That bug I have to use savtweak to fix, is that in ps2 version? Thanks! And I've heard the ps2 version have some lesser bugs..anywone?

Users who are viewing this thread