[PC Soccer] 18/3 - International Warriors V Headbutt FC (LD2) - Result Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
aussie1st said:
I see no red cards from our side. Dean on a yellow though so next week he'll be suspensed :p

No red cards , that good :) we r already down with 2 players :( , we dont want any more damages

Bore Draw :( Clean sheet for me, but guys its not good enough.

I might change some things round! Foxy, any ideas? PM me, or any of the team, gimme some clues, or post in the IW thread :)

Eitherway, still giving over 90% effort, just need more in the last quarter of the field boys :)

i have a idea. Get someone who can score :p i don't have a clue,i suppose we could just go for the bassc 4-4-2 normal aggression, if all else fails keep it simple

aussie1st said:
I see no red cards from our side. Dean on a yellow though so next week he'll be suspensed :p
Damn straight! Can you get suspended from yellows? I'm a bit soccerly challenged when it comes to knowledge.

Nah but if you get one next game you will be suspended. Don't know how long that goes on for but I know Beckham got a yellow card on purpose cause he knew he would miss the next game due to injury so he took the suspension that week and was able to play when he wasn't injured.

aussie1st said:
Nah but if you get one next game you will be suspended. Don't know how long that goes on for but I know Beckham got a yellow card on purpose cause he knew he would miss the next game due to injury so he took the suspension that week and was able to play when he wasn't injured.
Well that's silly :|.

But I like it, I'm going to get injured and get a yellow card next week.

well a penalty save is as good as a goal so i don't think anyone would beg to differ

Oh great another draw Oh well its better then a loss, i just played poor in general!

aussie1st said:
Don't worry you got your star striker back to score some goals this week :p

Hope u score , rather than penalties :D

mmm a draw :(
anyway i had a nice bit at the end
Code:
Feelin_Blue? with the shot !
Im supposedly a defender :p

not another draw...had several chances to score and headbutt but didn't take neither of them...DAMN IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread