PC v PS2

Darren

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looking for some advice on the bugs with Cricket 2004. I know that with the PC version you guys are working hard to sort patches etc to cure some of the bugs and generally make the game much better. However, can anyone tell me if the bugs are just as bad on the PS2 version or is it a case that the bugs are all universal?

Advice would be useful as it may sway my mind on which version if any to get when it finally does come out over here in the UK!!!

Most are universal, but I have noticed that there are some PC bugs missing from the PS2 version (ie the fielder on the pitch problem). But I'd go with the PC version -- the patches these guys are putting out are tight and make the game a lot more enjoyable.

yer once you get the hang of playin it's way too easy, but some of the patches that the members are makin (ie. crick4life) are makin the game harder, hence makin it more enjoyable.

Is the line up bug in both the PS2 and PC version? That is the bug that I think is likely to really ruin the game when its released over here.

I find the PS2 version a load better over all.

Yeah you can add patched galore on the PC, but people always seem to whinge and them find a so called glitch in the program

In other words they search for another way to cheat or do huge scores against the computer have some integrity and the game is all the more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread