Pc version or Ps2?

H

h-mAin

Hello, I can't find my game cd, so I have thought to buy a new one, the real deal, not some copy from Pakistan. So I am gonna orker from play.com
But I am not sure to buy the pc or ps2 version.
If I have the pc version I know I can download new teams and kits and roosters and faces and ofcourse patches to fix the bugs in the game. But when I played on the computer I played against the computer and I agree it could be boring sometimes.
But if I buy the playstation version I know I have to deal with the game with the bugs and no other extra downloads, but if I buy the playstation version, my brother and my friend will play two player matches. So that would be fun.
So I am not sure to buy wich version, I think I myself want to buy the ps2 version more, because then I have more controle over the team and I can play against my mates. So please help me decide.
Thanks! :cool
Btw...should I buy Cricket 2004 or wait for a possibly 2005?
But I almost can't wait because I haven't played the games for days, so need it ASAP!
Thanks!

There's a very simular thread to this around somewhere. Search the forum and read some of the arguements posted there.
Personally I find the PC version much better especially with a gamepad.

:angry: HEY BUY A PC CDROM OF CRICKET 2004 AND BUY A GAMEPAD AS IT ISNT THAT COSTLY. :w

1023591henry_pires_170504.jpg

Hm..maybe I buy the pc version and if cricket 2005 comes out I buy it for ps2....still not sure

For my money:

- if the main reason to play the game is to have matches against your friends, go for the PS2 version. You won't be playing first class matches presumably, only one dayers so the main bug, the line up one will not be an issue. The other main bug, the cpu run outs wont apply either if only playing mates.

Of course for any other reason it has to be the pc version

My brother says that if he is going to buy it he is going to buy the ps2 version. So I think that's it. But that bug in the pc version when the continue button doesn't work, does that include in ps2 version? That bug I have to use savtweak to fix, is that in ps2 version? Thanks! And I've heard the ps2 version have some lesser bugs..anywone?

That savtweak one too? :o
Man how can they release games with that big error... :(

Users who are viewing this thread