PCPL - Discussion Thread (All Owners READ!!)

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wondering would it be possible to have career stats?

If you could them from the first season that would be good but if not could you just carry on from season two. Just an idea anyway, it would be nice to keep an eye on the progress of your career

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
James, the stats from last season are available in the season archive, but I just had a look at the stats thread and they werent updated since after game 3!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
James, the stats from last season are available in the season archive, but I just had a look at the stats thread and they werent updated since after game 3!

Really, I'll look into that.

Hmmm, interesting. I'm not sure why that is. If you reallllyyy want those stats, bug Rhys ;)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I know, i've seen :p

Like I said, bug Rhys about it. Its about time that boy did something useful :p mwhaha.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ok guys, cash has been sent out for prizes, enjoy and use wisely! If I've made a mistake, which is entirely possible as Kshitiz informed me of a mistake, please let me know by PM because after this post, I doubt I'll read the PCPL forum, and in the near future it'll be archived, so even less chance of me reading it :)

Anyways, I'd just like to thank the PCPL Administrators! Rhys and Colin have done an amazing job, the former wasn't around too much in the season but he did do a lot beforehand to get PCPL II together. Colin has pretty much been our rock, has really kept the PCPL tied down, so for that, I thank both.

The simmers, Trev and Jaz, thank you, you've done an awesome job, with the occasional hand from Lee.

Getting to Lee, he's had match threads up on time, and has given everyone the chance to boost some averages. :)

Anyone else to thank? May be a bit extreme, but trust me, running the PCPL is a tough ask as it needs to be done well, which I hope we've done for you.

Lastly, I'd like to thank you guys, without you guys gambling your money into this competition, it'd be nothing, and I hope you feel that even if you didn't win, you get some enjoyment for the brief period that the PCPL is run. Let us know in the number of suggestions threads we have.

Well, from me, this is gunna be my last post on PCPL II, most likely.

We'll try our best to get a PCPL III but no one is ever sure!

Users who are viewing this thread