PCPL General Discussion

Okay, I have parted ways with my team Xtremely Xplicit for a change. This should've happened at the beginning of this season but wanted to explore what is left in me. Now that the FC leg would be more interesting and fearsome tweaked, this is the time to move on.

So I'm officially announcing my availability as free agent in the auction. :)
You will be heartily welcomed to the Saints (as long as you promise to tweak with my statistics.... :p )

@RUDOLPH where to send briefcase? [HASHTAG]#Rudi2010[/HASHTAG]

@RUDOLPH where to send briefcase? [HASHTAG]#Rudi2010[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#Rudi2014[/HASHTAG] *

Also, send that briefcase to me, I will get your work done... I am his unofficial money counter. :p

pcpl2015.png

UPDATE

Part of the "fearsome tweak" during the First Class Shield is that all PC players with the exception of the team owners will be released from their respective teams and be put up for auction once more. Team Landscape only have the 3 x owners, thus all the teams will have a fresh start.

Many thanks
PCPL management​

@Na Maloom Afraad @RUDOLPH

One of the issues observed in 2015 league was the manipulation of team thread specific Titles by mods and admins. At the time my team was at a severe disadvantage (Amigos) since we had no one with mod control and as such the team thread title continuously being manipulated by other teams undermined us and left us at a disadvantage, on that thread it can be clearly seen where two Admins are making fun of changing the title.

This type of behavior is corrupted and malicious, please address this where only designated team members are allowed to change, at will, thread titles.

If this system was remedied in the 2016 league please disregard this post.

@Na Maloom Afraad @RUDOLPH

One of the issues observed in 2015 league was the manipulation of team thread specific Titles by mods and admins. At the time my team was at a severe disadvantage (Amigos) since we had no one with mod control and as such the team thread title continuously being manipulated by other teams undermined us and left us at a disadvantage, on that thread it can be clearly seen where two Admins are making fun of changing the title.

This type of behavior is corrupted and malicious, please address this where only designated team members are allowed to change, at will, thread titles.

If this system was remedied in the 2016 league please disregard this post.
It's true that we were being made fun of by the admins and other staff who were the part of other teams. For that reason, we had bought User2010 in our previous auction and no other staff dared to change the titles.

Don't underestimate [HASHTAG]#Modi2010[/HASHTAG].

It is again the task of owners to buy at least one staff member to be safe from such things.

Users who are viewing this thread