Post Line-ups PC's World Series S01 | STATS on #239

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
@Rabbit Hood shouldn't no. of wins be the first criteria in case of same points and then NRR to be considered?
We have more wins than Windies but still are below them

Replacing Pune

Reactions: Ohm

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
That Indo-Pak game was a little disappointing. I know Pakistan isn't exactly the strongest batting line and by all means the pitch was meant for pacers, but we really should've chased that total down.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Rain, Sandstorm, Loadshedding :)
Not a lot of rain in my part of the city, and there wasn't much load shedding either. Sandstorm tho, uff... Forgot to close the windows of my room and it was full of dust. To make things worse, my laptop was just laying on the bed. Shit's been lagging ever since.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
:bat: Janneman Malan
:wkb: Quinton de Kock
:ar: Jon-Jon Smuts
:bat: Faf Du Plessis :c:
:bat: Rassie van der Dussen
:bat: David Miller
:ar: Dwaine Pretorius
:ar: Chris Morris
:bwl: Dale Steyn
:bwl: Kagiso Rabada
:bwl: Anrich Nortje

It's getting quite difficult to pick an XI, and unfortunately not for good reasons. Everyone's been distinctly average bar the odd moment of brilliance. Bavuma's 24 is nothing to write home about and I'm hoping Miller will benefit with a flat pitch. Pretorius performed the 5th bowling option perfectly last game, and he'll get another go. We'll also keep Morris as the 4th bowler, simply because he's been slightly better than Ngidi and can hold a bat.

Think Faf needs a big one, bit disappointing considering he's been one of the best OD batsmen in recent years so let's hope it's a slight dip in form. @The Deadman

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Not a lot of rain in my part of the city, and there wasn't much load shedding either. Sandstorm tho, uff... Forgot to close the windows of my room and it was full of dust. To make things worse, my laptop was just laying on the bed. Shit's been lagging ever since.
It's so stressful to hear that, must have been hard on you guys. Take care of yourself and your people before anything else.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Sandstorm took out some wires (KE fixed it after 3 days :/) anyways all is well now :)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
:bat: Janneman Malan
:wkb: Quinton de Kock
:ar: Jon-Jon Smuts
:bat: Faf Du Plessis :c:
:bat: Rassie van der Dussen
:bat: David Miller
:ar: Dwaine Pretorius
:ar: Chris Morris
:bwl: Dale Steyn
:bwl: Kagiso Rabada
:bwl: Anrich Nortje

It's getting quite difficult to pick an XI, and unfortunately not for good reasons. Everyone's been distinctly average bar the odd moment of brilliance. Bavuma's 24 is nothing to write home about and I'm hoping Miller will benefit with a flat pitch. Pretorius performed the 5th bowling option perfectly last game, and he'll get another go. We'll also keep Morris as the 4th bowler, simply because he's been slightly better than Ngidi and can hold a bat.

Think Faf needs a big one, bit disappointing considering he's been one of the best OD batsmen in recent years so let's hope it's a slight dip in form. @The Deadman

True our two senior batsman FAF & QDK need to step up. Rabada form is also a concern. (Avg of 30+)

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
POST LINEUPS : ROUND 6

Rules:
  • 11 Players.
  • 1 designated :wkb:/:wk:/:arwk:.
  • Mark min 5 bowlers.
  • Mark captain (:c:).
  • As soon as possible.

Match 11, South Africa v West Indies at New Wanderers, Johannesburg
Pace/Seam|Spin|Outfield
3|1|5
Match 12, Pakistan v Ireland at National Stadium, Karachi
Pace/Seam|Spin|Outfield
5|1|3

@PresidentEvil @ROlson

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:wi: :bat: Shai Hope
:wi: :bat: Evin Lewis
:wi: :bat: Shimron Hetmyer
:wi: :bat: Darren Bravo
:wi: :wkb: Nicholas Pooran
:wi: :ar: Kieron Pollard :c:
:wi: :ar: Jason Holder
:wi: :ar: Andre Russell
:wi: :bwl: Sheldon Cottrell
:wi: :bwl: Alzarri Joseph
:wi: :bwl: Ashley Nurse

After a break, our boys are ready for some real challenge again. Little assistance to seamers and a batting paradise. Finally, our hard hitters will be happy to play on this wicket.

@ROlson

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@PresidentEvil Looks good to me! My apologies for not getting the lineup in earlier everybody. I was gone for work and couldn't log onto here.

Users who are viewing this thread