NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:facepalm Another one sided game. I am done with IPL in Dubai will wait for Indian Leg now

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
7 runs isnt pretty bad, they needed one guy to play nicely. Bhatia looked good

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Oh Ashwin just had a nightfall oh god he is still not out from the last over shock of Asiacup ..... Over all poor show from RR thats why coaches say too many extras equals too much to chase .... Guess what had happened if those extras were not given and coming to Rr batting lineup why the hell is Nayar played up why cant you get a Indian player like unmuk chand in and give him the licence to go all out.....

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Very well played CSK (though Ashwin gave a minor scare that last over by bowling bad). Jaddu Sir was in top form today, and won us the match that I thought was not ours to win at all.... After that collapse in our batting, we did extremely well to win this.

I do think CSK have a pretty balanced attack for all conditions. Ashwin, Jaddu (with some help from Raina) take care of the spin duties very well. With Pandey's good work, we now have two Indian medium fast bowlers doing well along with an experienced overseas guy, Hilfenhaus. I think Bravo's injury is indirectly a blessing in disguise for CSK, for I don't think Bravo is as effective a bowler as Hilfenhaus. Bravo leaks lot of runs (he got the purple cap last season, but his economy is not great).

If CSK had held onto their catches against Punjab, we might have been sitting on an "all win" streak after 3 games.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
People need to calm down with this Sanju Samson hype. That guy is surely talented and will be a huge star in future but this is not the time. He is very inconsistent and throws away his wicket regularly. I can't even blame him because he is only 19. He still needs about 4 solid years in domestic before we can even start thinking about bringing him in the Indian team. He has played only 14 OD games and has a poor record. There are many people ahead of him as far as the ODI number 4 spot is concerned.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
People need to calm down with this Sanju Samson hype. That guy is surely talented and will be a huge star in future but this is not the time. He is very inconsistent and throws away his wicket regularly. I can't even blame him because he is only 19. He still needs about 4 solid years in domestic before we can even start thinking about bringing him in the Indian team. He has played only 14 OD games and has a poor record. There are many people ahead of him as far as the ODI number 4 spot is concerned.

Not sure about No.4, but he should be blooded soon to replace Dhoni as our next wicketkeeper. Dhoni is not going to stay for long. And we cant have a situation where we start looking for Dhoni's replacement after Dhoni is gone.

To me, Sanju Samson is the next guy behind the stumps. All others just dont give any confidence at all (e.g. Parthiv, Karthik, Saha, etc). Samson's batting tilts scales favorably towards him being the next replacement for MSD.

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great Ahad. Say Hi to those cheer girls from my side ;)

Haha got so many requests already but no one asked it for Preity Zinta so I did it for myself after #SRHvKXIP game. Sad that there are no more KXIP games at Sharjah.

000.jpg

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Gambhir has been terrible to watch ..

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops