Peter Brock RIP

MWaugh

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was just watching the channel 7 news in australia and in what could be another sad day for Australia it appears that legendary racing driver Peter Brock has been killed in a crash in a Western Australian rally. It is still to be confirmed but they seem pretty confident it was him. I truely hope it isnt because he is an out and out legend. The king of the bathurst 1000

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
TV News over here is the same but they are saying hes dead. What a sad week for Australia.
RIP Peter, a legend of V8 racing.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Ok this is another sad death for Aussies. Very very sad week. One of the best eva V8 racers dead. RIP Peter Brock.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Here is the article

MOTOR sports legend Peter Brock has reportedly been killed in an accident in Western Australia.

Motor sports confirmed Brock's death this afternoon from Perth.

It's understood the crash occurred while Brock was taking part in the Targa West rally in Western Australia.

Brock, 61, was driving with Mick Hone in a Daytona Coupe.

The circumstances of the accident remain unclear.

The Targa West takes place over four days and is divided into two categories, competition and challenge, the latter catering for relatively standard specification road cars.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,20375522-23770,00.html

kodos

International Coach
Certainly sad news. It certainly is a bad week for Australia as a whole and for Australia's celebrities.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Very sad news, Although he did die doing what he loved best. I would imagine a tribute before or after bathust would be fitting

Sureshot

Executive member
Rally driving is one of the hardest things to do, seeing some of them in the Acropolis rally in Greece racing at 70MPH going within inches of rock walls.

Sad loss to the Motor Sport world.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Oh my God! This is just so sad news :(, Indeed very very sad week for Aussies.. RIP Peter :(.

Users who are viewing this thread