harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I recently bought this game in the steam sale. Excellent golf simulation. Here’s a round I played in career mode, in pro-am difficulty and normal opponents difficulty setting, and with my ps3 controller.

Last edited:

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah,their last post on Twitter was a bit worrying,seemed like the game was being massively delayed.
I wonder if Greg Norman’s rival tour thing is causing issues with licensing etc , interesting time for professional golf ….

devanshieee11

School Cricketer
I couldn’t believe golf will be the next for 2K Sports. Their previous editions of the NBA games were already fun to play, so I’m excited to see how this golf game will turn out. Hopefully there will be lots of players available for popular courses.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I couldn’t believe golf will be the next for 2K Sports. Their previous editions of the NBA games were already fun to play, so I’m excited to see how this golf game will turn out. Hopefully there will be lots of players available for popular courses.
Not sure what you're trying to say here? 2K has already published this game, still the same developer that made The Golf Club games, just re-branded as PGA Tour 2K21. This game came out back in 2020

Users who are viewing this thread