Photoshop help

Roofrom50

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, i dont know wether this is in the right section or not, but i was just wondering if anyone would help me out with Photshop. I was looking at some of the guys in the Gaming Stories board, and some of the work they do is brilliant, realy top class, with the one they present. There is one thing in particular i would like to acheieve, and it is something like this.

2ndupdatenk2eq6.png
collignwoodoutes4lc4.png

You know something like that, or along those lines would be great. If someone has any details, tutorials or anything that can help me out, that would be really really appreciative thanks

Roofrom50

Tbh its not that tough mate.

Just get the Background-In this one its the black with the ECB and ACB logo's on it. Whatever floats ur boat.

Now, add some of ur c07 pics, crop them, resize them, and place them. Then, to add the border, go press Ctrl+A (Select all, make sure you have the right layer selected!). Then go to Edit-->Stroke, chose how thick you want ur border to be, choose ur color, and choose the button named "Inside". You know have a border around that Picture! Repeat as many times as you want with different "snippets" from the game. Add text next to it and you've got something going!

Now, to cut a picture totally out of the border and place it like hes done on the left and right hand bottom corners you do this:

Select the Pen tool. Zoom in to about 400%, and just go right around the area you want, no BG just around the player. When your done and when you close it, right click it and say "Make Selection". Then Press Ctrl+C, (Copy) and paste it (Ctrl+V) in your thing. Do it with an Irl picture too.
And to make it look even cooler add brushes behind the player-Search Google on how to install em and work em
Rep me if you wish :p ;)

Users who are viewing this thread