pitch files

plant4

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am wondering does anyone know if there is any way to change the pitches from a file,i am convinced there must be a way to get more edges without stuffing around with shot files ect,the green pitch gets good edges in odi,the rest of pitches get none too easy to play shots with no chances of edges,i think there must be a file that has settings on it for the pitches if it was available i could see what green is and set the other pitches up from that,i have tried everything else batting bowling balls every thing and it does not work,if you just up the edges on the configs it makes green pitches unplayable,damp pitches no edges at all there has to be a way.i have been trying 18 months please help me get some realism into batting in odi,i have tried all the patches,just the odd edge on all types of pitches thats all i ask... :upray

Moved to C2k5 Forum.

I think the different styles of gameplay for the different pitches can be edited in the AI cfg files itself.

I have tried all sorts of things there,it seems funny that you play a odi on a green pitch and its pretty good you have to be carefull to play the lines ect nice ammount of edges,play the same game on any other pitch and no edges at all,so i presume there is a key to this written in the program green pitch x chance of edge ect,very frustrating :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread