Planetcricket Award Results: Day 4

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The awards results to be revealed today are for the title of Best Gameplay/AI Patch Creator and Best Story member titles.

In a fiercely contested category, the Best Gameplay/AI Patch Creator Award goes to a member who has contributed so much to Patch making in recent months.

Best Gameplay/AI Patch Creator (total votes cast: 83)

1st Place - boss (45%)
2nd Place - tutsipoppy2 (30%)
3rd Place - crick4life (13%)

The winner therefore is boss

So a deserved win for boss, who has contributed amongst others the excellent Complete Tutorial for AI Patch Makers, plus his well received Cool Gamplay Patch thread. Congratulations :cool:

Congratulations also goes to tutsipoppy2 who was the holder of last years title, and he has kept up his tremendous patch making this year, most of which can found at Tutsi's AI Patches thread.

Special mention to crick4life(ravi) also who has been making AI patches (along with myself :p ) since 2001 for BLC 99.

pclogoa.jpg

Now the results for the Best Story thread. The last few months has seen a resurgence in the number of Stories for Cricket 2004, with a variety of reporting methods used to excellent effect.

Best Story (total votes cast: 72)

1st Place - m_vaughan: England's International Season (Oct 2004 onwards): (31%)
2nd Place - saisrini80: India plays Pakistan in a home series (26%)
3rd Place - The Champ: West Indies Home Season (14%)

So the winner for the second consecutive year is m_vaughan. His stories have always been of the highest calibre and this has been rightly reflected in the outcome of this category with his England's International Season (Oct 2004 onwards)thread. Well done for the second year running !

The runner up saisrini80, also has been providing exellent coverage of his cricket matches, and there is no better example of this than his India plays Pakistan in a home series thread.

A mention goes to The Champ who has performed consistently well in the Awards so far for his contributions to the Stories section also.

Well done to all concerned

Tomorrow we will be announcing the winners for Best Moderator and Best Administrator.

ravigoteti

Club Cricketer
congrats to boss! and m_vaughan. Boss, again wonderful patches from you that everyone here has enjoyed.
Congrats to the runners-up, especially tutsi and sai. I enjoyed your patches tutsi, still trying your 8.0 patch! Good work with the story thread sai, i really enjoyed that as well.

sunil ojha

Club Cricketer
Congrats to all the winners and to runner up's too. Keep up the good work guys.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
congrats boss & m_vaughan!!!!

But I voted for saisrini.

The Champ

International Coach
Happy to see buddy win a deserving title:happy , congrats boss, :clap

Congrats to siddharth for a winning the story award, congrats mate.:clap

fell sorry for all the runner ups and others and wish them all the best in future

i just want to use boss sig here friends

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
-George E. Woodberry

Last edited:

boss

Club Cricketer
Great Honour to win PC award!, Thank u all!!!

Thank u very much to the PC team to present me the best AI patch maker award, am very excited and it is the great honour to me. I congratulate all the winners and the (not so) runner-ups too. As champ pointed out all of them who nominated are already won the award virtually, just few votes differenciate them. But it couldn't spoil the spirit of the persons who left behind. I am sure They will be back with the strong answer.

Great PC Team!!!, Long Live PC Team!!!...

Boss

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Thanks to all who voted for me. Congrats to siddarth for winning the second conecutive time. I guess I need to improve some more and give tougher competition to siddarth for the next year's awards. congrats to boss also for his win...

bharat said:

But I voted for saisrini.

thanks buddy.. let me try it next time...

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
also to all the runner ups...i voted for u too sai, well theres always next time:D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
wow thanks borncricketer.. well i think i need to up my presentation a little bit.. i have had some good votes this time. hopefully next time round, i get it. m_vaughan deserves it more also becoz he has been writing it for a longer time whearas I started only in february this year

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Well thanks a lot fellas!! It feels great to have won this for the second year running.

Also I would like to congratulate Boss on his win. I am currently using his test patch and so far its been really good!

Users who are viewing this thread