Planetcricket Awards 2005 - Voting and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
saisrini80 said:
Thanks.. Here is some of mine though

Best Post contributor: shahid6995
Thanks mate... I just stumbled upon this thread and had no idea some polls were going on. Thanks to whoever thought of including me in the above mentioned category, and thanks Sai for your vote.
I also thought its kinda "not cricket" to vote for yourself, even if it is in the rules.
I would have thought thought that my signature might be the one nominated, not me for the best posts lol.
I did leave a few categories undecided since I did not have enough information or exposure about them.

Lol...I did not vote for myself in the AI patches thing...because Ravi deserves it...I only voted for myself in the Young Members Thing and Best New Member,because I feel I should win those :p :D

I voted for barmyarmy in all the category in which his name was.

I couldn't vote.Yesterday I clicked I wanted to vote but after that I decided I'll vote afterwards.
But if I want to vote now it says that I've already voted.
brick.gif
crying.gif

Did anyone vote for Best Downloads Thread???or did u all put no choice

I totaly disagree with ZoraxDoom having the best sig!no offence Zorax but If you look around you would find much more meaning full sigs,

Voldemort will be getting good votes from me and so will Ste, stevie and a few others. May the best man win.

P.S: My Vbulletin Forums are now online. Go to http://www.cricketworld.lastx.net/ to go to the homepage. Thanks to Duffarama for his help in hosting and guidance.

nik said:
i didn't see results and i can't! i am just wanting to know who voted for me
I did!
fardin said:
I totaly disagree with ZoraxDoom having the best sig!no offence Zorax but If you look around you would find much more meaning full sigs,
Like yours :rolleyes:

Skateboarder2 said:
Voldemort will be getting good votes from me and so will Ste

I thought you was Ste for a moment looking at your avatar :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread