Planetcricket Awards 2006 **NOMINATIONS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I remember there was a "Most Helpful Member" award last year...that's been taken out? :p

tassietiger

International Cricketer
aussie1st said:
We can always remove you ;)
Great. You want me kicked out. Just great.

Also, for the best thread thing, can you nominate threads that were locked not long after their posting?

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
gold639 said:
I remember there was a "Most Helpful Member" award last year...that's been taken out? :p
It now comes under the Best Post Contributor category, because it is basically the same thing in the staff's opinion.

tassietiger said:
Great. You want me kicked out. Just great.

Also, for the best thread thing, can you nominate threads that were locked not long after their posting?
Depends... name us the threads and we will tell you if they are suitable or not. ;)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
tassietiger said:

Nominate them, as has been said on the front page not all nominations will be put into the list.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
May I nominate Short Leg for funniest contributor. Meanwhile I thiink that I am younger than most of you here anyway.

sid_19840

International Coach
For the youngest member,we look at the profile of the member(i.e their birthdate) while nominating.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
duffarama said:
Depends... name us the threads and we will tell you if they are suitable or not. ;)
They have to be appropriate? There go my plans.

James219

International Cricketer
aus5892 said:
May I nominate Short Leg for funniest contributor. Meanwhile I thiink that I am younger than most of you here anyway.

What's your birthdate?
Oh yeah, and I just found out that my profile said the 19th of January- it's actually the 22nd, so I fixed the error :)
By the way, I don't know him or anything, but I nominate JamesyJames3 for the 'funniest member award'....

Last edited:

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
hey whats going on.....no genghis_khan for best new member or whatever its called???...ive been jibbed lol

anyway i'll get over it good luck to all those nominated ;)

sid_19840

International Coach
genghis_khan said:
hey whats going on.....no genghis_khan for best new member or whatever its called???...ive been jibbed lol

anyway i'll get over it good luck to all those nominated ;)

Actually I quite like some of your posts,so I'll nominate you.Hoping that someone can second that nomination.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Does everyone that gets nominated get to be voted for or only some?

sid_19840

International Coach
Brett_Lee said:
Does everyone that gets nominated get to be voted for or only some?

Everyone who gets nominated for the awards is eligible for a vote.After the voting commences the winners in each category are announced according to the no. of votes received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread