Planetcricket Awards: Final Day

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We have reached the final day of this years Planetcricket Awards 2005 results, where we bring you the final count from the most prestigious award on offer, the Best Post Contributor Award.

This hotly contested category quickly became a 2 horse race, but in the end one of the front runners pulled away to be a clear winner.

Best Post Contributor (total votes cast: 89)

1st Place ? barmyarmy (38%)
2nd Place ? Ste (27%)
3rd Place ? andrew_nixon (10%)

So a deserved win for barmyarmy who now holds the title for the second consecutive year.

colin.jpg

Colin's reaction after hearing he has won Best Post Contributor for the second year running (blurred out to prevent frightening our younger members)

Congratulations must go to all nominees in this category as being nominated alone is an indication of their positive contributions to the forums.

However, I was very surprised that I myself didn't get a nomination for this award, let alone win with amazing posts like this, or informative posts like this one ?

It will be a mystery I will have to take to my grave :crying

pclogoa.jpg

Admin would like to thank all members for their efforts in making this years awards a success, and congratulations once again to all our winners and here's to another 12 months of all that is Planetcricket

Thank you

Congrats Colin :clap :)

You deserve this award more than anyone else :)

Shailesh said:
tough luck Zim

Maybe he's already trying to enhance his chances of winning The Funniest Member award next year :p

The Champ said:
there fore i put forth Zim as the next funniest member:D , anyone seconds me

But I want best post contributor.......... :crying :p

zimrahil said:

you should surely be one of the best contenders buddy.. nothing to worry. my vote will be for you next year

congragulations to barmyarmy.. should learn something from him and make good quality posts rather than the usual "i agree with xyz", etc posts!

may be, next year i might be a more serious contender for this award!

zimrahil said:

we'll have a new category next year - best funny/crap post contributor :D

saisrini80 said:
you should surely be one of the best contenders buddy.. nothing to worry. my vote will be for you next year

congragulations to barmyarmy.. should learn something from him and make good quality posts rather than the usual "i agree with xyz", etc posts!

may be, next year i might be a more serious contender for this award!

I agree with saisrini80.

Shailesh said:
we'll have a new category next year - best funny/crap post contributor :D

Yes, at last a category I am odds on to win :D

we'll have a new category next year - best Crap post contributor
i think Shailesh will be nominating me in this category :p

Shailesh said:
no..you'll be banned before we get there.

:D ;)
Hope i Don't :D Comeon Mate Encourage Me To Go On :p Way To Go DoN

Users who are viewing this thread