Planetcricket Awards: Final Day

Shailesh said:
saisrini80 said:
you should surely be one of the best contenders buddy.. nothing to worry. my vote will be for you next year

congragulations to barmyarmy.. should learn something from him and make good quality posts rather than the usual "i agree with xyz", etc posts!

may be, next year i might be a more serious contender for this award!

I agree with saisrini80.

:D:D:D You are hilarious. That was beautiful. I think Shailesh is starting early for that funny award.

sohummisra said:
:D:D:D You are hilarious. That was beautiful. I think Shailesh is starting early for that funny award.
i agree with sohummisra
:cheers (i am not copying him :p i am just agreeing with you :rolleyes: )

Well done Colin!, u are desrerved a lot to win this award!, Congrats!

Boss

Yes getting back on topic, congrats to Colin.

LOL Shailesh that was hilarious...you've got my vote for next year's Funniest Member award :p

congrats to colin or barmyarmy. he did a good job from past years and his helpful comments make this site a very beautiful

zimrahil said:
Best Post Contributor (total votes cast: 89)

1st Place ? barmyarmy (38%)
2nd Place ? Ste (27%)
3rd Place ? andrew_nixon (10%)

So a deserved win for barmyarmy who now holds the title for the second consecutive year.

sag04-88.jpg

Colin's reaction after hearing he has won Best Post Contributor for the second year running

That's not a good picture. You're going to hell for that! :p

Thank you everyone. Whilst it was special winning it last year the forum has grown so much since then this is even more special. Just as an indication last year there were only 30 voters in this category and this time round nearly treble that. Thank you to brad352, andrew_nixon, Ste, saisrini80, sohummisra , zimrahil, sachinisgod, stevie and shahid6995 all of whom were nominated along with me and also to everyone who took the time to vote.
We're not quite done yet with the 2005 awards. Stay tuned for a couple of suprises...
In the meantime I'll treat myself to a whiskey and wait for my cheque to arrive!

barmyarmy said:
That's not a good picture. You're going to hell for that! :p

Thank you everyone. Whilst it was special winning it last year the forum has grown so much since then this is even more special. Just as an indication last year there were only 30 voters in this category and this time round nearly treble that. Thank you to brad352, andrew_nixon, Ste, saisrini80, sohummisra , zimrahil, sachinisgod, stevie and shahid6995 all of whom were nominated along with me and also to everyone who took the time to vote.
We're not quite done yet with the 2005 awards. Stay tuned for a couple of suprises...
In the meantime I'll treat myself to a whiskey and wait for my cheque to arrive!

Lol, congratulations Barmyarmy, it's well deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread