Planetcricket Awards Results : Day 2

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Tonights awards are for Best Download Thread and Best New Graphics Maker; two very prestigious awards with a very high calibre field nominated.

Best Download Thread (total votes cast: 68)
  • 1st Place - Bharat (53%)
  • 2nd Place - voldemort (29%)
  • 3rd Place - borncricketer (9%)

The winner therefore is Bharat's Download Thread.
A quick look through the thread and I found kits, bats, stumps, pitch ads, menu editing, intro videos, stadium guards, menu music and more. Bharat richly deserves this award for the quality and variety of his work

wi_away.jpg
stdbank.jpg

Best New Graphics Maker (total votes cast: 78)
  • 1st Place - dazza1974 (33%)
  • 2nd Place - voldemort (29%)
  • 3rd Place - joesaadati (15%)

Congratulations to Darren for his wonderful kits which he has managed to produce so prolifically over the last year. Special mention too to voldemort who came second in both categories with 29% of the vote both times.

darren1.jpg
darren2.jpg

Congrats again to the winners. Tomorrow we will be announcing the winners of Funniest Member and Most Improved Member.

Congratulations to both winners :cheers and those who came 2nd and 3rd also deserve an applause for their fine work :clap keep it up guys.

Congrats Bharat and Dazza. Still came second in both :) i dont mind.

P.S. i was one among your voters Bharat :D

Cheers everyone. its a great honour. i enjoy making the kits and hopefully with the help of everyone at planet cricket we make cricket 2004 a miles better game.

dazza1974 said:
Cheers everyone. its a great honour. i enjoy making the kits and hopefully with the help of everyone at planet cricket we make cricket 2004 a miles better game.

Well put Dazza. And one more thing, I believe that Cricket 2004 must be the most patched game.

Thanks to all those who voted for me. And considering the fact that there are 6,997 registered members, and i was termed as having the second best Downloads thread maker and graphics maker. So i am satisfied that way.

Last edited:
well done darren, can't wait for tomorrow's results as i have a chance to win in improved member! :D

Congragulations to Bharat and Dazza........i voted bharat in Best Download thread but i voted Voldemort in Best New Graphics Maker but Dazza won and im quite happy with it.....afterall,he made some good kits.......

What can I say? both of you produce high quality work and deserve your awards!
Congratulations!

congrats bharat for winning the award and also congrats to dazza.. i voted for bharat and happy he won.

congrats bharat and dazza......at least i got 9% of the votes:D thanks to the people who voted for me

Users who are viewing this thread