Planetcricket Awards Results : Day 3

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
The awards results to be revealed today are for the title of funniest member and most improved member titles.

The most improved member award is to go to the member who started off with a bad reputation on the forum but is now posting constructively and contributing to the forums overall.

Most Improved member (total votes cast: 78)
  • 1st Place - Fardin(41%)
  • 2nd Place - The Champ (31%)
  • 3rd Place(joint) - nik(14%)
  • 3rd Place(joint) - straw (14%)
The winner therefore is Fardin.

After a bad start at the forum where he has even been banned twice, Fardin has over the last few months begun to contribute to the forum in a much better well and hopefully can keep improving further now. Well done to The Champ, nik and straw who have also earned the respect of many on the forums during the last few months.

Now the results for the funniest member for some of the people whos posts on the forums make us all laugh.

Funniest Member (total votes cast: 81)
  • 1st Place - the_gas(56%)
  • 2nd Place - duffarama(19%)
  • 3rd Place - Mahesh Babu (15%)
Congratulations to the_gas as im sure all members would agree that 90% of his posts are very funny indeed, this is shown by beating two other very funny people in duff, the moderator of the Humour/Jokes forum and Mahesh whos BLIC ideas have entertained us all!

Tomorrow we will be announcing the winners of Best Story and Best AI Patch Maker

Congrats to fardin and 'the_gas'. Good win there fardin.. keep improving buddy!!!

Ste said:
Tomorrow we will be announcing the winners of Best Story and Best AI Patch Maker

So, tomorrow is a deciding day for me and Tutsi? Anyways, whoever wins, all the best to them!!!

congrats the_gas and fardin
hope u win the award for best story sai

I dont think I deserve it more then you champ,but sense people have voted for me then I am more the happy to accept it,but I didnt believe that I would win but anything is possible so this one was,

fardin said:
I dont think I deserve it more then you champ,but sense people have voted for me then I am more the happy to accept it,but I didnt believe that I would win but anything is possible so this one was,
mate u deserve it more than me because u have developed in last 2 months and have done superbly buddy thats the result of ur hard work

Users who are viewing this thread