Planetcricket Battrick League Quarter-Finals

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
pcbattrick1cy.jpg

Quarter-Finals

As it stands at the moment, the following teams have progressed from their groups and to the Quarter-Finals, they are:

Group 1: Cricket Geniuses
Group 2: Rabbitohs
Group 3: Crickwick Legends
Group 4: Bushwackers
Group 5: The Jazz Messengers
Group 6: Everton
Group 7: Briggs XI
Group 8: The Falcons

Well done to all the teams that have qualified, the draw for the Quarter-Finals will not be made until all group games have been completed. If you have any questions about the competition from this stage onwards, please feel free to post them in here.

The Draw

Bushwackers v Rabbitohs
@ Bushwackers CG

Briggs XI v Crickwick Legends
@ The Briggs Dome

The Falcons v Everton
@ ZCG

The Jazz Messengers v Cricket Geniuses
@ The Jazz Messengers CG

(Ties will take place on Sunday 2nd April 2006)

Last edited:
FreddieFan said:
Fancy a friendly James? :p

Sure, challenge me some time this week. I will take you to the cleaners! :D

Seeing as I was robbed!!! :mad: I beat the Briggs XI! :mad:

ste_mc_efc said:
briggs went through!

FIX FIX FIX
Hey!!! There isnt no fix, I am all powerful but I have no control over the Battrick system :p

I myself said ashutosh0 had the strongest team on paper in my group before the tournament began and I ended up killing him in the opening game! I guess I am finally coming good after 12 games unbeaten, hopefully it will continue!

I deserve to be here. My two losses were quite unfair+unlucky. I have a better team than those two.
And the strongest team on paper was either The Falcons/Cricket Geniuses.
I'm up for a friendly, anyone willing?

ZoraxDoom said:
I deserve to be here. My two losses were quite unfair+unlucky. I have a better team than those two.
I was on about the strongest team in my group, their is no doubt the strongest team is The Falcons and I would be very suprised if they didnt make the final!

ZoraxDoom said:

I'll deal with you next week, be too busy sending the Panthers away like kittens this week :D

so its the decider who goes to the quarter finals either me or the falcons...

one things for sure its gonna be a cracker....

The Falcons had an advantage on home ground but i won my 1st match vs him quite easily and finger crossed hopefully i can go through

I should have gone through too. I lost my matches because i had forgotten about the league those weeks!!!!! And i beat the top team in the match i did play, in a gruelling match.

ZoraxDoom said:

I guess this makes my managerial skills even better, since my team was clearly less talented on paper.

how will you determine the quarter final matches Briggs?

Will the games be randomly assigned, or will it go on some kind of point system, with teams with the highest group points, playing those with the losest?

I guess this makes my managerial skills even better, since my team was clearly less talented on paper.
If you consider beating a lineup of mine devoid of proper orders (All on V.Attacking from an experiment) and a few star players good management, then yes...

moneyjungle said:

how will you determine the quarter final matches Briggs?

Will the games be randomly assigned, or will it go on some kind of point system, with teams with the highest group points, playing those with the losest?
The Quarter Final draw was pre-made before all the groups were even full so it was all a case of who finished top and in which group.

It has nothing to do with points because some people may have had easier groups than others and vice versa.

I'm not sure how my team went through, but hopefully I'll be playing my first match in the planetcricket.org battrick leauge 2006, and I hope I win it.

Good luck to the rest of the teams.

Last edited:
Indiangod said:
I'm not sure how my team went through, but hopefully I'll be playing my first match in the planetcricket.org battrick leauge 2006, and I hope I win it.

Good luck to the rest of the teams.
Well your team were quite lucky to progress with 2 teams dropping out, but none the less well done and please try your level best to be active for the Quarter-Finals as we dont want any games being forfitted at this stage!

Users who are viewing this thread