Planetcricket Battrick League Quarter-Finals

The chances of my team going through looks very slim, almost impossible with the team I'm facing whom are in good form.

moneyjungle said:
so the quarter finals are not this weekend but next weekend right?
That is correct, you may arrange a friendly for this week, but not next week.

I am pleased to announce that the Cricket Geniuses have won!!!! We are into the semi-finals!! Damn, the match was played in Australia and I couldn't even watch it live :(. Anyway we're through. Also, my team reached an all-time high in the ratings.

Josh Hume is on fire! He scored 175* in this week's league game, and now he has scored 157*. Fully worth the ?600,000 I paid for him.

Attachments

• Battrick1.bmp
    45.9 KB · Views: 26
  • bt2.bmp
    39.3 KB · Views: 26
  • bt3.bmp
    42.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I'm officialy out of the planetcricket.org battrick leauge 2006, knocked out by Briggy's team.

It was a high scoring contest.

Briggs XI scored 347/1 in thier 50 overs.

Cricwick legends (my team) scored 314/3 in thier 50 overs, cant believe I did not put any of my batsmen to attacking.

Congrats to Briggs XI, right now they look unstoppable.

Indiangod said:
I'm officialy out of the planetcricket.org battrick leauge 2006, knocked out by Briggy's team.

It was a high scoring contest.

Briggs XI scored 347/1 in thier 50 overs.

Cricwick legends (my team) scored 314/3 in thier 50 overs, cant believe I did not put any of my batsmen to attacking.

Congrats to Briggs XI, right now they look unstoppable.
My bowlers were poor today, far too expensive apart from Rowson who played well. Good job Ainsworth and Ali fired with the bat or I would have been in serious trouble!

Good game anyway mate, you have a strong team there, hope to meet you again in any future tournaments we may arrange!

Users who are viewing this thread