Planetcricket Chess

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
4 People so far. Just wanted so say that you don't have to know how to play chess to join up. I'm sure we will be able to teach people the basics.

And for the people that have joined up can start to challenge others. Try to PM each other and see what time would be good for you both and then meet up on Yahoo Games. Good luck everyone.

pal

International Coach
If any of you guys are free to play, pm me.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
We should try and organise this properly. Can I suggest the cricket cavern as a good place to go (in the social area). I've finally managed to get rid of my provisional rating so people might actually agree to play me now.
Although to be 100% honest I did take on some well easy games to get up to 20...

Also here's a fun image for anyone who used to play Battle Chess.

Attachments

• battlechess.bmp
    24.4 KB · Views: 68

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
We should try and organise this properly. Can I suggest the cricket cavern as a good place to go (in the social area). I've finally managed to get rid of my provisional rating so people might actually agree to play me now.
Although to be 100% honest I did take on some well easy games to get up to 20...

Also here's a fun image for anyone who used to play Battle Chess.

Any suggestions on how we can make this better?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well if we added each others to friends lists then we can see who is online. Atm I've only played you and Simon because you're on my MSN. Not a criticism of the way you've organised it but saying that we need to maybe use PMs when we spot another player online or something.

pal

International Coach
It wouldn't be a bad idea to create a set of fixtures to go along with the tables as well.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
I was first looking for an App, and I couldn't find one. That's a nice find Pal. Let's see if the PC team (admins/mods) want this to be installed.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
If you want to get really keen about it you could start up a league at www.myleague.com

Takes a lot of the work away and is a very high quality system.

Users who are viewing this thread