PlanetCricket FC [PES 6]

• Thread starter Deleted member 13648
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13648

treva said:
Great win lads very well done to beat the leaders.
We at the top now Culli?

Great presentation Stu, loving the animation and black and white pics :clap

:cheers
3rd, behind Arsenal and Newcastle

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Greig influencing the game yet again, I envisage a key season ahead for my virtual self :p

Good result Culli, the rest of the league doesn't stand a chance :D

plympilgrim

International Coach
just something you might want to change culli

!x!Culli!x! said:
PlanetCricket Pull Off Shock Victory

PlanetCricket FC came out for the second half in an attacking mood. They created a few chances that troubled the defence and if not, the goal keeper, Van der Sar. The best of these chances which, in all honesty, should have been buried fell to Abhas Gupta, who collected the ball unmarked in the box who delayed slightly before hitting his shot which gave Van der Sar the oppurtunity to make the save, whereas, if he hadn't delayed the shot, he made not have had a chance.

guptaeffortzr9.png

However, the inclusion of Zohaib Ahmed for Ryan Dunn, and James Wakefield for Schweinsteiger obviously surged the team on as Abhas Gupta received another chance to put his team ahead and this time, he made no mistake. The cross from Matt West was too strong initially for all heads in the box, but a good chase from Jeremy Greig kept the ball in play. This allowed him to cross deep for Gupta who chested the ball down and scored with an empathic finish into the bottom right hand corner. This chance was a harder one to take than the previous effort, so he'll be proud of that one.

guptagoalpn3.gif

However, Manchester United made an extremely attacking change. Central defender Wes Brown came on for the French striker Louis Saha. He was extremely unfortunate not to score with his first few touches too. He was released through the middle and took a shot from the edge of the area, and JJ Simpson at full stretch was made to work. Saha was unlucky as the slightest of bobbles may have sent the ball over the keeper and into the net.

sahashotwm9.gif

Neither Saha, or any of the other Manchester United players could not influence a comeback and it ended 1-0 to PlanetCricket FC. The memorable victory was complete and PlanetCricket FC recorded their second win of the season and even more signifying that they aren't in the Premiership to be the team propping up the rest.

Scores Around The Grounds (Only 4 games because of evening fixtures)

PlanetCricket FC 1 - Manchester United 0 FT
Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 2 FT
Arsenal FC 2 - Manchester City 0 FT
Newcastle United 1 - Sheffield United 0 FT

great work and great presentation

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Culli said:
3rd, behind Arsenal and Newcastle

Great :happy We are going well so far! Nice presentation Culli Btw!

gamerkid22

National Board President
wow Top class presentation . Beating ManU is really a tough and you guys did it . Well done guys.

Bilal91

International Coach
well done guys...shame i didn't play...could have got some past that defence...lol...can't wait to play Arsenal...

Briggsey

International Coach
Bah left out for a big game! I hope im back in the squad for the game with Arsenal, will be an honour to share the hallow turf with Henry, and even more so getting his shirt after another victory!

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Victory again and this time a big one over Manure. I see I was subbed at half time but its all cool as we won!!

Btw, our away kit sucks!:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread