FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
All set to lose to Zohaib. He's done well to post 283 on a sticky pitch. While I'm 50-1 after 16 overs. :facepalm
Chewie, Curtin's an awful bowler! :mad

Have I mentioned that I hate Curtin?

----------

End of over 16 (4 runs) - Black Caps(62-5) RR 3.88
E. Thomson 3 (10b) , W. Nicklin 4 (9b) , J. Frylinck 3-1-5-2

Things going well. Frylinck is being awesome as usual.

All set to lose to Zohaib. He's done well to post 283 on a sticky pitch. While I'm 50-1 after 16 overs. :facepalm
Chewie, Curtin's an awful bowler! :mad

He's awesome... LWS is one of the rarest bowling styles out there, and he's reliable/accomplished iirc which is pretty good for your level I think

I think he mostly performs with the bat against Iridium though

He's awesome... LWS is one of the rarest bowling styles out there, and he's reliable/accomplished iirc which is pretty good for your level I think

Nope. He's still below par to the other first string bowlers who all boast accomplished/accomplished primaries at the least. :D

As expected, lost by some margin to Zohaib there. Totally outplayed me.

----------

Lost by 69 runs btw.

From the Pavilion - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Damn i forgot to set my side and my default XI had 2 Youth players and 2 reserve players in it. As if Chewies needed any help to beat the ████ outta my team :facepalm

Not sure if anyone of you thought this over before, but teams 'winning by default' should be awarded 5 points (including the BP) instead of 4. This is because, consider a hypothetical situation where a 70k rated opponent is to challenge me and fails to do so, despite me posting 'challenge yet to receive'. In that case, if my squad is strong enough to either beat him by 100 plus runs (or) with more than 20 overs to spare, then winning by default leaves me at a loss of one point, when I was destined to bag 5 points had I played him.

Users who are viewing this thread