FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
Haha yea they're terrible at batting. My 7 and 8 can, but my 9-11 are Chris Martins :p

haha yea I should still win overall. I think it's because the pitch was much more suited to you

If we didn't have bonus points, we'd be equal on points but I imagine your NRR would be miles above mine. And besides, you would thrash me when we have play again :p

Tables have been updated. The title race is heating up with only 3 points separating Chewie CC and Iridium XI and it will likely come down to their match in a couple of weeks. Agrid South Africa are sitting comfortably in mid-table while it will be a three way battle to see which two teams are relegated with New York Yankees, Saurashtra Lions and Black Caps separated by only 4 points.

Hedger's Team surprise loss against bottom placed Blitzkreig Boyz has given Baggy Blues an opportunity to take out the Division 2 title and will also likely come down to next weeks game between them. Zorax CC will be looking to jump on any mistake from either side though. Blitzkreig Boyz who seemed destined for relegation have revitalised their season with 8 points in the last 2 rounds and Indian Warriors and Reggae Boyz's inactivity could give Blitzkreig Boyz another season in Division 2.

Division 3's title is also in the balance following South Africa XI's failure to arrange their last game. Liverpool Lightnings have the chance to overtake South Africa XI this weekend when they play. Merrilands CC would have been looking for promotion at the start of the season but will now have to settle for third place with now Aussie XI and Winners or losers contesting for the wooden spoon after poor seasons. It's lucky for them that there is not a fourth division.

In the 1st round New York Yankeens were diqualified for not playing youth but Iridium wasn't. He didn't played any Youth but still he was given win... Howz that?

It's New York Yankees :mad

:p

And ask Mr. Modi for explanation.;)

In the 1st round New York Yankeens were diqualified for not playing youth but Iridium wasn't. He didn't played any Youth but still he was given win... Howz that?

Cos I protested so badly for my points, thats why I got them :) lol

No, I thought in Iridiums game both teams didnt play youth?? I could be wrong but Im not going looking for the posts lol too lazy!!

Accidentally challenged AP for a Thursday game lol. It'll still count right?

No, I thought in Iridiums game both teams didnt play youth??

Correct. You were the only teams to play youths and at that stage, the rule still stood so it would have been still unfair to allow AP the win.

----------

Accidentally challenged AP for a Thursday game lol. It'll still count right?

Trying to show off your membership? :p

But yeah, it's been moved to Thursday for TV Viewers :p

Nah, I just chose the pitch conditions and clicked challenge, forgetting that it would be on a Thursday

If each division had TV matches how would it be split between the teams??
Presuming each division got say two TV matches a round, who'd get covered??

Users who are viewing this thread