FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
I won my fixture for this week that I accidentally set for Thursday :p

In a good position having scored 299/7 but our bowlers need to play well to defend 300 on a hard pitch.

O'Leary was the star before unfortunately getting out on 99, coming off 78 balls. Omara stood strong making 80 off 94 before getting out late in the innings, showing his skills as a youth player and proving that youth players should be involved in these tournaments. Murch also scored 46 at the top of the order.

In the 1st round New York Yankeens were diqualified for not playing youth but Iridium wasn't. He didn't played any Youth but still he was given win... Howz that?

Still un-answered???

Still un-answered???

I did answer, thank you. Well Agrid (I think it was) answered and I confirmed. In the Iridium game, both teams didn't play youths.

----------

Can't believe it. Lost by 1 wicket. Had them at 248/8 but they somehow managed to battle back to 297/9 and they managed to score 3 runs to get over the line with 5 balls remaining.

Much the same story in the Blitzkreig Boyz/Baggy Blues game with Blitzkreig Boyz scoring 310 on a hard pitch but looks like Baggy Blues will get over the line at 148/3 after 23 overs. So it looks like it will be us, aussie and Zorax separated by a point going into the last 2 rounds.

Last edited:
Will you please check the age of the Captain of this match... My captain Harija Shalabh is Ind U19 captain also. So what you think? Handling PC FTP WL without proper management or you favoring Iridium???

I'm not favouring anyone. You didn't even play 2 youths. You played one so why should I allow you the points just cause you played 50% of the required youths.

Users who are viewing this thread