PlanetCricket Premier League Awards Evening(s)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Most wickets would have been mine, were I bowling with my right hand as normal and not my left. Oh well, just have to win next year.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Surprised to take an award. We were easily the best bowling team in the awards, and hopefully we will continue this tradition through the seasons. Nice stuff from Jazzy on getting this thing moving.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Surprised to take an award. We were easily the best bowling team in the awards, and hopefully we will continue this tradition through the seasons. Nice stuff from Jazzy on getting this thing moving.

Indeed it was! Jaz is obviously an invaluable cog in the PCPL management, and in all fairness we'll need him next season!

As well as all you guys, i wonder if anyone wants to put some odds up to how much controversy is caused! If i had my way! NONE, which i'll be aiming for!

You'll probably see a lull from myself and the PCPL adminship as we prepare for next season. We can promise it will be as spectacular!

So until our next meeting (which will be an official announcement of some sort) be good kids, and don't do anything Rhys wouldn't do! (I'd use me, but i'm far too stupid to not do something stupid....)

Questions about the PCPL will still be answered, and i'll still be around but i'll not visit these parts much so a quick PM would be helpful :)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Thank you for my award, but I must protest that Sohummisra in fact won the best batting average, his average was infinity, and if you don't count it as infinity then you must allow that it was however many runs he scored, which I expect would have gotten him in the top 5 at least.

Bilal91

International Coach
congrats guys...

3rd in averages to dhoni and yousuf...not bad ;)

Last edited:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Thank you for my award, but I must protest that Sohummisra in fact won the best batting average, his average was infinity, and if you don't count it as infinity then you must allow that it was however many runs he scored, which I expect would have gotten him in the top 5 at least.
My point exactly. Evidently everyone ignores a batsman with an undefined average.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Surely it is about time for the prize money to be announced? It doesn't take that much effort to send me some money for the Monkeys winning the most important award and write a post saying how much it was.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Thats all down to Rhys now, Matt. He has the cash:)

Users who are viewing this thread