Play AC09 with Century Stick (patch download)

Allrounder18

Banned
First you have to run xpadder5.3 (provided in the zip) and then load the config file (My Generic USB Joystick.xpaddercontroller) in the program after this start the game and can use Right analog stick to select the direction of the shots and also excecute them (instead button pressing) You can move the stick Upward for defensive shots , Currently this century stick play is only valid for Ground shots and you have to press button for aerial shots but I am tinkering if this can be executed with the right stick too.

So here you go download it from here
(For Win 7 users you guys will need to run the program in Xp sp2 compatibility mode and this is untested as I hurrily released it so plz tell me if its working on your sytems too)

Edit: Here is the proper working version

Attachments

• centurystick.jpg
    centurystick.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 879
  • Xpadder5-3.rar
    348.3 KB · Views: 1,341
Last edited:
Well done that man, i presume this will work with the full game?

So do you have to have joystick controller for this to work?

Here is the proper working version and now you can slog (by holding Dpad RIGHT) with the stick too.

Here are the button configurations

All standard gamepad controls are there but now you can play all shots with the stick just tap in the direction you want to hit the ball ,Dpad RIGHT button will not work (well you dont need it any way) as it is made exclusive for slog shots with the stick.

Any one who tested it out plz tell me how is working any changes will be welcome :)

Ok, i am not familiar with a century stick. But from what i understand, its button config can be modified.

So .... is it possible to modify it such that tapping up direction of right analog stick will defend and tapping other directions will result a gentle push towards the direction of the right analog stick?

Pressing the RAS with a button results ground shots and with another button for lofted shots?

Ok, i am not familiar with a century stick. But from what i understand, its button config can be modified.

So .... is it possible to modify it such that tapping up direction of right analog stick will defend and tapping other directions will result a gentle push towards the direction of the right analog stick?

Pressing the RAS with a button results ground shots and with another button for lofted shots?

I already setup the config file that way but I am not sure about the power of the shots (because I dont think so it has been implement in the game) but yeah you can tap upwards to defend and tap any where to play shot in that direction.

Hey i tried this out yesterday its great. However, is there any chance of you making L1 and R1 as front foot back foot. L1 is already front foot i think.

Hey i tried this out yesterday its great. However, is there any chance of you making L1 and R1 as front foot back foot. L1 is already front foot i think.

Well certainly can as I will only need to assgin L2 to L1 and R2 to R1.

Edit: Here you go.

Attachments

• Xpadder5-3.rar
    348.8 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread