Play AC09 with Century Stick (patch download)

Actually i have a problem. When i press what should be back foot shot, IE RT it does nothing, RB brings up the start menu. Do i select century stick or my generic?

The_gas added 7 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Here is what i want, if its possible. Im happy with the default controls on my joypad, except the to get backfoot shot i have to press down on the right analogue stick, this is not possible when i am already aiming with the left analogue stick, and pressing a button to hit the shot. I just don't have enough fingers Lol.

Actually i have a problem. When i press what should be back foot shot, IE RT it does nothing, RB brings up the start menu. Do i select century stick or my generic?

The_gas added 7 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Here is what i want, if its possible. Im happy with the default controls on my joypad, except the to get backfoot shot i have to press down on the right analogue stick, this is not possible when i am already aiming with the left analogue stick, and pressing a button to hit the shot. I just don't have enough fingers Lol.

hmm you can select either proflie but I am not getting why its not working for you (The RT and RB) working fine at my end. what gamepad you are using?

hmm you can select either proflie but I am not getting why its not working for you (The RT and RB) working fine at my end. what gamepad you are using?

This one saitek 380

l_00029705.jpg

Sorry to spoil the fun but Century Stick is not what you think it is. In century Stick, the more you press the analog stick in a direction, the more power would be in the shot(try Tiger Woods PGA). Here you are just replacing the control for the shots. So technically you are pressing a button by moving the stick. You can call this a poor mans century stick.

But i think the Transmission could have done a better job if they used the full potential of XBOX Controller. The RT and LT are such buttons which gives variable input based upon how much they are pressed(try dirt to see the difference). In cricket they could have allowed to choose the power and shot select with these. Like for frontfoot shoot press RT and if you press it more then batsman would premeditate and slog the next ball.

Can someone try the attached on the retail version of the game? It is something I found while searching for a solution to this, it basically fakes an xinput compatible controller, so it makes the game think you are using an Xbox 360 controller. It also allows you to reconfigure which button corresponds to what on your controller.

The only issue was that it didn't work on the demo, but considering the 360 controller is the only one that seems to work, I'd be surprised if it isn't an xinput compatable game.

Otherwise, it might help you with other games.

Attachments

• xinputemu3.0.zip
    155.6 KB · Views: 183
hi..

i have the demo and will sooon buy pc/ ps3 version of the game.

just want to know whether its possible to play the game on my PC with ps3 controller ( sixaxis) ?

please help me .. thanks a lot in advance

I want the same thing too! I Use Logitech dual action!
Please try whether its possible or not..
Cheers!

Can someone try the attached on the retail version of the game? It is something I found while searching for a solution to this, it basically fakes an xinput compatible controller, so it makes the game think you are using an Xbox 360 controller. It also allows you to reconfigure which button corresponds to what on your controller.

The only issue was that it didn't work on the demo, but considering the 360 controller is the only one that seems to work, I'd be surprised if it isn't an xinput compatable game.

Otherwise, it might help you with other games.

I tried it on retail version and as far as i can see, it dont work

Thank you so much :)

Its working perfectly fine for me :banana2

Im not using this century stick thing.

But i have setup my logitech dual action to match the game controls shown on screen.
left analog stick controls shot direction the 4 buttons are type of shot played.
top 2 shoulder buttons control front foot and back foot and other 2 shoulder buttons control swing/spin.

If anyone cant figure out how to set xpadder up i can send my xpadder profile if u like just pm me

can someone help me with this, ive done exactly what the OP said, loaded up the my generic joystick profile with xpadder but in the game the buttons stay the same. am i doing anything wrong? im using a Saitek USB gamepad

then how am i suppose to play with another player?

Users who are viewing this thread