Play.com In Stock!

i rather not have a fight with a newbie here on planetcricket

Who is fighting? Yes, I did swear. But it was asterixed out, so you didn't even see the "offending" word. You're one of them that won't let things go, ain't ya?

indiancricketer said:
im not 12...im turnin 15 in 6 days...and im just expressing my views....you can say whatever you want no one here is sayin not to ...but if its bad keep it to your self... Tell me what was the need of you swearing? thats what got me mad.... i rather not have a fight with a newbie here on planetcricket

Wouldn't be surprised if you were 12...

As for calling him a newbie on planetcricket, that just showing disrespect, you were once a newbie, back 2000 posts ago. Where are your manners? You weren't letting it drop, you prolonged it making this thread into an arguement, in which TheRocksta was stuck up for by more than one person. So I think, even with 2000 posts, we are all equal here, (apart from the spammers) if we are cool with race and sex, why not with experience with planet cricket. So play nice dude. I'm a newbie too.

Oh, I'm 14 like you :)

guys I am feeling a little old at 20 reading about ur ages.

hey can anyone please liketell my which cricket game is the best? because i have read reviews and watched trailers of brian lara and cricket 2005 and wondered if anyone who has played these games which one is the better of the 2 thanks alot ppl

@ tomnut - you'll need to wait until BLIC is released at the end of the this week for a proper comparison.

@ indiancricketer and TheRocksta - it doesn't matter whether a person has 1 post or 10,000 posts they still deserve to be treated with the same courtesy. We pride ourselves on the fact that Planetcricket is a very welcoming forum for new members and intend to keep it that way. Therefore cut out the snide comments and abuse both of you.

ok yeh but justwondered like does brian lara have the real players names or are they altered? coz just watched a trailer and they were all diffrent names

tomnut said:
ok yeh but justwondered like does brian lara have the real players names or are they altered? coz just watched a trailer and they were all diffrent names

Licensed events have real players names, any other mode has fake names. There is a player name editor in the game to sort this out.

I ordered BLC2005 from play.com for about ?18 delivered, got an e-mail today confirming that it had been posted and I should expect it in 3-5 days. I usually get games from Play.com a day before release so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. Simplygames.com also deliver a day early usually.

Users who are viewing this thread