Play off - The Saints -vs- Xtremely Xplicit @ Lord's, London, United Kingdom match link on post #62

Who will be crowned our new champions!

• Total voters
We want this [HASHTAG]#XtremelyXplicit[/HASHTAG]

0ed3a0aabb45d1d1b9b3568d397099d6_256.png

We want this from Nandu [HASHTAG]#XtremelyXplicit[/HASHTAG] , Grab the 5fer :bwl: & win this !!

upload_2016-11-19_14-54-43-jpeg.176124

We want this from Ali [HASHTAG]#XtremelyXplicit[/HASHTAG] :bat:
upload_2016-11-19_14-54-33-jpeg.176123

To The PCPL Team , out of the 4 trophies we want these 3 only [HASHTAG]#XtremelyXplicit[/HASHTAG] :D + 10,000,000 vCash

v This is already booked for Abdul Rafay.

upload_2016-11-19_14-54-43-jpeg.176124

Ali open the macth . Wow

Xx

Starting the trivia with the basic!
WIN.png

Pre match conference-

Ahead of the finals of PCPL tournament, the players from XX and Saints assembled in the conference room. There was sense of nervous from both the captains. @Ali. wore a bright smile as always was accompanied by @greymatter776 , the star bowler of XX who needs 5 wickets to be the leading wickets taker. @Saroj padhy and Star player Hershel Gibbs represented the Saints.

Captain of the XX and Saints before the start of finals-

dhoni-clarke-ind-aus.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poonisher from XYZ channel as always asked the first question to the skipper of XX. " Big day, big match. Run us through what you are feeling."

Ali said " Pretty happy and honoured to be playing the finals. Feeling excited. Team is excited too. We will give our best."

"You have a good record against Saints and you won the last match here. So, you must be confident about taking them on, in the finals ?"

"We are always confident. Yes, we have a good record against them, but that doesn't matter much. It all comes down to how we perform on the given day. I think they will be pretty happy to be playing here as they have the home crowd's support. We have trained well and hopefully the result will be towards us."

"Any change in the line ups ? @Tarzan didn't perform well so far and he was the leading run scorer for you in the last season. Any concerns regarding this?"

"Well. He is a great player. It's just one bad tournament for him. Every player goes through this phase and I am sure he will come back strong. And I can't talk about the line up right now. There might be some changes or there might not be any."

"One last question for you." Poonisher said. "You are close to the top scorer of tournament. Are you trying for that?"

"Obviously" Ali replied instantaneously. "But it's not for the individual record. If I score well, if the players scores well, it obviously benefits the team. It all comes down to how much you perform and contribute to the teams' success."

"Thank you for that" Poonisher smiled and turned towards Nandu. "You had an amazing season so far."

Nandu nodded his headed.

"Uh... How are you feeling about that ?"

"Good" Nandu replied.

Poonisher wanted to get more satisfactory answer from Nandu. So, he again asked "What changes have you done compared to last season? You have bowled really well and one of the main person for XX's success."

"I tweaked my action little bit. We have amazing coaches and they helped me a lot. It was a lengthy process. I worked very hard for it and I am happy that the results have been fruitful."

"You need 5 wickets to be the leading wicket taker. Do you think you can get past Abdul's tally?"

"I haven't thought about it much. Abdul is a great bowler. He has done extremely well this season like me. It will be a good feeling to get past him. But, that's not the primary aim. We have to win the match and we will stick to our plans."

Poonisher was happy that he could get Nandu to talk as much as he has done because Nandu is generally a silent guy. He looked at Saints captain and asked "Is your form a concern, heading towards the final match?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it from the last pre-match conference of this tournament. Big day ahead for XX and Saints. They will be looking forward to give their best and win the cup. Stadium is fully booked as all the tickets are sold. Stay tuned as the action starts tonight !

I don't know why the posts of the members of Demons and Sky Hawks have been thanked ? by [HASHTAG]#XtremelyXplicit[/HASHTAG] ...........

O.o :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread