Play off - The Saints -vs- Xtremely Xplicit @ Lord's, London, United Kingdom match link on post #62

Who will be crowned our new champions!

• Total voters
Something fishy here. :spy

Fish, Prawns will be available at our winning party.
Not that. @kurtkz work needs to be done on certainity of the simulation. We need "close matches" ones which look realistic, effects of the pitch/situation and all.

Not that. @kurtkz work needs to be done on certainity of the simulation. We need "close matches" ones which look realistic, effects of the pitch/situation and all.
Your humbleness in defeat is noted. The play off was decided during the auctions already! We managed to secure the most experienced squad from all, as you said yourself.

It was very difficult to bat in the first innings while the batting became absolutely walk in the park in the second. What I was assuming during the team selection proved to be right with RTD and BILAL failing to pick wickets giving away 42 runs in 2 overs. Our batsmen specially Naman who wanted to open the innings played like drawing the match on the 5th day of test playing for losing team.

What I saw was complete disappointment. Congrats to The Saints.

This is result which I predicted before the match by voting the poll in favour of The Saints.

Disappointed. Would'nt like to strech things here. At a simple conclusion Congrats Saints. @The Punisher @Perfect Square

(waiting for the vCash!

It was very difficult to bat in the first innings while the batting became absolutely walk in the park in the second. What I was assuming during the team selection proved to be right with RTD and BILAL failing to pick wickets giving away 42 runs in 2 overs. Our batsmen specially Naman who wanted to open the innings played like drawing the match on the 5th day of test playing for losing team.
That was because of Batsmen Skills,experience and Form(I think it is also a factor). Maybe if someone didn't whined and you had played your experienced player(Literally more skilled) maybe he could have done better like my player, Anthony was performing far better than me but we didn't fielded him in the line-up as he was a first-timer.

Only one of our bowlers was a first-timer but he was a team owner, so it was like Our higher skilled Bowlers v/s your Low skilled Batsman.

Last edited:
Only one of our bowlers was a first-timer but he was a team owner, so it was like Our higher skilled Bowlers v/s you Low skilled Batsman.
Perhaps if ratings were based on current activity rather than past performances :rolleyes

Only one of our bowlers was a first-timer but he was a team owner, so it was like Our higher skilled Bowlers v/s you Low skilled Batsman.
Whatever.

Very disappointing show by XX. We were thoroughly outplayed by the Saints. The best team won today.

Congratulations Saints. You deserved it.

I really need to improve big time if I'm to be picked the next time :(

All in all, an entertaining season for a first-timer like me. I enjoyed the matches and the simulation. Back to the nets now.

Users who are viewing this thread