Player Discussion

nishant you are an exception :p
wonder how you keep getting such players consistently
and whats so unrealistic about this game???

My side is getting so good now it is annoying. 7 of my players get selected for England every time and sometimes I don't even have a full team. It is quite often that both of my keepers get selected so I have to make a batsman keep..

Kinda tough sometimes.

Anyway on player discussion...

I have a young Pakistani in the season of 2013 by the name of Fawad Alam. He averages 90 in Twenty20 matches - and he's played like 30 as well.. about 70 in FC and 55 in OD... as well as being a really good partnership breaker with the ball too I find. Averaged 26 with the ball last season but he only took about 15-20 wickets... I didn't bowl him too much as he doesn't do much damage to top order batsmen, but he breaks partnerships really well.

One of my best players is J Panda (attachment 1) - 89FC matches, averages 64.34, 119OD average 55.83.
I've found Ryan Ten Doeschate (attachment 2) is also really good, averages 60.17 after 96 fc matches and 47 in 134ODs

Two best bowlers of mine are michael munday and adil rashid(attachment 3)
Good averages :)

Attachments

• Panda.jpg
    Panda.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 17
  • ten doeschate.jpg
    ten doeschate.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 14
  • rashidmunday.jpg
    rashidmunday.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 18
One of my best players is J Panda (attachment 1) - 89FC matches, averages 64.34, 119OD average 55.83.
I've found Ryan Ten Doeschate (attachment 2) is also really good, averages 60.17 after 96 fc matches and 47 in 134ODs

Two best bowlers of mine are michael munday and adil rashid(attachment 3)
Good averages :)

Wow thats quality from someone from Holland.

I had Ryan Ten Doeschate for two seasons, didn't find him that good. Was expensive with the ball in one dayers and occasionally made a good knock but generally just wasn't that great, probably averaged up around 35-40 with the ball and about 20-30 with the bat.

Yea he has lots of off days with the ball but is a really good aggressive batsman near the top of the order.

I must admit that simon jones has been an excellent player for me on icc3, even got his average down from 34 to a cool 28 lol!

Simon Jones was quite good, but then I got some new quicks and changed to them

Users who are viewing this thread